1997 WRANGLER SPORT 75K miles $9000

mercab18

I'm selling my 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport.

I just purchased this last summer from a guy that had no idea what a Jeep Wrangler is for. He never took it offroading, didn't even know that you can take the top off, and I'd be surprised if he even knew that it went into 4WD. The outside of this car is awesome. It has no dents and no scratches. The only spots of rust are on the front fenders, but they are easily repaired or replaced.

The interior is perfect. I've looked through this thing since August and I haven't found one problem. There isn't one rip in the seats, no stains, not even fading (since he didn't take the top off ever).

Since I bought it in August, I've done some changes:

-Set of 31x10.5xR15 Mud Terrain tires with Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels. I had them on there between August 2 and the end of September, then I put them down in the basement so I didn't ruin the polished finished.

-A BRAND NEW Bestop soft top with tinted windows. Again, I installed it early August and removed it in the middle of September so I could put the hard top on.

-A BRAND NEW Panasonic CD Player, along with a 12" Subwoofer and a brand new Dual amplifier. Just one 12" subwoofer adds so much to the quality of sound in a vehicle.

DON'T PASS THIS DEAL UP, YOU WON'T FIND A JEEP LIKE THIS FOR SO LITTLE PRICE. IT WON'T LAST LONG, SO SEND ME A MESSAGE SOON!

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Back