87 wrangler sahara -- parting out <ALL GONE>

offctr

Am in the process of parting out an 87 Sahara model WranglerI really cant be shipping the big parts all over the country but I will try to accomidate any reasonable request ,make an offer on anything you need I am located in NY about 1 hour north of NYCThe YJ:87 Wrangler hardtop & doors Hit in left front fender,Fender toast, driver door damaged (minor)-hood damaged not really worth time to sort out-leftfront spring cracked at shackle-Bellhousing cracked but transmission & transfer case ok --seats worn out--HAS :258 six carburated (not 4.0)AC ,PS,tilt column,five speed ,not sure which case it has,Axles ok,Sahara rims (look like CJ steel rims painted like an olive green color with a pinstripe in body color and trim ring at hub ),hardtop and doors (one door damaged slightly)Hardtop has factory tint and defroster. all other body and tub OK.Can supply pics of jeep or of individual points of interest upon request.(Its not goin anywhere fast so let me know if I can help you out with something !)Like I said make me an offer !! ya never know ! ALL NOW GONE--- Thanks for looking.--------------------<P>------------------93 YJ & 2001 Cherokee Limited.Past Jeeps : 94 Cherokee Country,79 Cherokee Chief ,87 YJ Sahara,75 CJ5 Golden Eagle , 82 CJ7[addsig]

hey would u be intersted in selling the instument cluster from your jeep, if all the gauges still work? let me know!
thanks!

------------------
(\/)ikey

Sure which cluster do you need the speedo / tach or the gauges to the right of the speedo ? Do You want I should send you a pic of what Ive got ?

------------------
93 YJ & 2001 Cherokee Limited.Past Jeeps : 94 Cherokee Country,79 Cherokee Chief ,87 YJ Sahara,75 CJ5 Golden Eagle , 82 CJ7

What kind of doors dose it have? Half steel, Full steel, or soft? I am looking for half steel? Will you ship to Maryland?

Sorry guys I think you are both outta luck...
the doors are full steel doors and one is slightly damaged.
The tires are basiclly junk just enough rubber and air to keep the springs off the ground and not much else.. the Rims are not bad of you are looking for that sort or type of rim (Sahara steel rim)
Sorry I could not be of more help.

------------------
93 YJ & 2001 Cherokee Limited.Past Jeeps : 94 Cherokee Country,79 Cherokee Chief ,87 YJ Sahara,75 CJ5 Golden Eagle , 82 CJ7

You said your fender was thrashed, from that I can assume that your flares are also toast?

The one drvr side front flare bit it with the fender the rest are OK pass side front side and rear driver side side and rear sections are ok

------------------

Hey i'm lookin for a spare set of drive shafts to have out with me on the trail. Do you still have either of yours from the jeep? Also will u ship to Indiana, shippin on me of course.

Hello I am Jeff Tharp from Slocomb, Al. I am interested in the doors off your 87 yj. Could you send picture of them? My email address is jtharp@peoplepc.com

Thanks Jeff[addsig]

Hey if the tail lights are good let me know and i will make an offer also the tag assembley if over the gas cap is good let me know about that too thanks a million [addsig]

Someone else mentioned this, but I did not see a reply so here goes;

If it will work, I need the temp gauge. I have a 93 Cherokee sport. I'll do a little more digging, but if it does work what would be the price for it?[addsig]

Are the rims bent in any way? how much do you want for them? Are all 5 the same or do you have just 4 plus the joe-blow silver rim for the spare? email me cfink@scfed.com I'm in S.Carolina

image-missing.png
[addsig]

image-missing.png

Do you still have any parts left from this jeep? If so pease drop me a line and a picture of inside and out if you can. I'd appreciate it.[addsig]

would you be interested in selling the seats?? [addsig]

Would like to find a dash panel part that goes over the heater and stereo if it has not been cut out for a non stock stereo. Do you still have this item. How is the carpet and what color if you do? Do you have the seat belts? Thanks Tug
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I would like your whole rear axle from brake to brake.

Mine is fried...
image-missing.png

I will drive up and pick it up, I'm only half hour south of NYC.

Thank you.

Send me an email jason@tiggerfan.net[addsig]

Back