Gas Milage of Jeep Wrangler 1995

jlakh

Can any one tell me how many miles per gallon can I expect to get on a Jeep Wrangler
1995. I just bought it and it gives me 8.33 miles per gallon. Is it right or I need to do something to improve the gas mileage. Need input from all Jeep lovers. I just bought
it last week. Also need a softtop (half door) for it if anyone has one for sale. Thanks in advance.[addsig]

Is there a hole in you gas tank? because I used to get 14.8 mpg but when I removed my air restrictor it jumped up to 21. 8.33 seems very low. My truck at work gets 7 and its a 454. I think you have a problem here.[addsig]

Can anyone suggest what I need to do to get better gas mileage.. Checked gas tank no leaks. :lol: [addsig]

What do you have in the jeep for a motor and transmission. I have a 4 banger 5 speed and I get 19 miles to the gallon. Let the puppy breath. Get yourself a K&N filter and loose the cat and add a flow through exaust system. Your milage really is off. Tug[addsig]

When I first bought my jeep, I was getting around 12-13 mpg. Upon further inspection, I found that my cat was bad. So I replaced it with a high flow cat and new exhaust.. I then slapped in an air intake. Now I'm getting 20mpg. [addsig]

My 95 wrangler gets about 12mpg. , and that is because I take it easy on acceleration. How can you find out if your Catalytic Converter is bad. Mines a 6 cyl. Thanks, Al

edited by: K_K_PSI_GUY, Apr 22, 2003 - 07:09 AM[addsig]

Back