03' TJ Full Factory Center Speaker Console - PA

montana_jeepn

Complete Console. Includes drink tray and front piece that goes around the shifter.

Charcoal in color

No brackets or hardware.

This is the one that holds a subwoofer.

Just pulled it out of my TJ last week that has 7grand on the odometer.

Hows $100 shipped sound?

Cleaning out the apt. All spare parts must go! lol

Thanks,
M_J

I'm coming !!!!!!!!!!! cvheck your email....I've got somethings to take care of now, but leave a message, and I'll get there either today or tomorrow.

Rob 8) :p :)

Rob,

Sounds good! Didn't get an email from you. Won't be around any later today, have a party to go to. Try me again at yagermiester20@yahoo.com What all are you interested in? Just the tire? Tomorrow morning would be good. Just no loud noises or bright lights. lol :)

M_J

emailed yu and sent you a PM...I'm not sure my OE is woking..but the # is in a PM i sent you called "My #"

I'll see what you have...if I'm not interested, mabey I can talk some stuff up here. :)

TJ Computer Codes

Ya Rob go for the sub woofer!!!!! I love mine and the locking consule.. great place to store the CD's and MP3 cards!

Heh....guess I need to get a cd player first LOL. I still have the stock tape player :D........been spending all the cash on mechanical mods.

I'm trying to get a hold of Montana, left two pm's and sent two emails........I'm sure we'll be able to get together.

Looking Forward To It!

I want the console. If you still have it, Let me know.
-jake

Jake,

sorry for the late response. I was away. Email me at yagermiester20 at yahoo.com and we can work out all the details. Thanks for you interest!

M_J

Back