1st wheeling trip of summer pictures

Chapes1010

I went to Ma & Pa Rockers in northern Wisconsin with the Dakota County Dirt Diggers ( www.dakotadirtdiggers.com ) this past weekend and here are some of the 600 pictures that they take and put on a cd and give to you for free.

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j227/chapes1010/?action=view&current=DDD4x4MaPas2006506.jpg

The Purple CJ is my dad's but i drove it most of the weekend.

the Driver of the Brown Toyota that rolled was okay he said that he knew it was going over so he braced himself, i guess thats what happens when you put 42's on when you had 36's and not getting fullsized axles, but his axles are stout front is a Ford 9" centersection dana 60 outers and some toyota in there, and the rear is a custom full floating Ford 9"/ toyota hybrid, he was also on the Peterson's 4Wheel & Offroad cover and had a feature article a few years back so you may recondnise it.

wow, thats only little over 1 hour from me, gota let me know when u guys go out again, i hope i get the mods done to the jeep by then

ok, the Castana Iowa trip is july 1st, thought that was the one u were on.... hmm going to talk to my better half and see what we can do to make it :)

Back