2005 Mint condition Jeep unlimited H package. 23,000

UnlimitedLJ05

Up for sale is my 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. 91,500 miles. You will not find another Jeep as clean and well cared for as this one. 4sp auto with all the bells and whistle's unlimiteds had in 2005. Jeep has tons of mods 4.56 superior gears with ARB differential covers,Skyjacker 2.5 inch shortarm lift with 32x11.50 BFG KM2's wrapped around 15x8 MB Motoring V drives,Bushwacker flares with smoked lights all around Mean Green alternator with Optima red top battery as well as Borla cat back exhaust. Interior wise it has Rugged Ridge seat covers with husky floor liners,Alpine cd player and amp for the 12 inch subwoofer along with Polk audio speakers all around. Jeep has always been garaged kept and never seen any dirt or mud. I'm firm on the price and won't haggle much. I know what I have and will not settle so don't waste my time or yours. I challenge you to find a Jeep this nice just stock. 214-326-8533 I would like to sell this Jeep but, by no means do I have too either.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

True but, its not so much the mods that will bring the money but, rather the shape and limited Jeeps like it out there. Its like having a one of a kind CJ8 Jeep. Those alone restrored run anywhere from 25k to 30k easy all day not to mention a dealer would sell mine for 20k at least. Hell theres an 06 unlimited in my area that has 85k on it with only half of what I have for 22k at a dealer and its not in perfect shape only good. I'm just testing the waters I don't have to sell the Jeep because she's paid for and it cost me nothing but gas and insurance to drive it.

I decided to keep it after all. Most offered me 15k or less and I have yet to find one as nice and well cared for as this one with more miles on it. I did find a nice one but, it was 14k and had a salvage title who wants that? As much as I like the 4 dr JK's I'm on the fence about durabilty just because it hasn't been proven yet not the 3.8L but, the newer Pentastar engine and 5 speed auto transmission. Not only that many Jeep diehards considerd the LJ to be the last of the true breed Jeep to be around. I will hold on to it and who knows 20 years from now I might get more for it than I ever imagined being how rare it is.

Back