231 doubler

Sid1966

Been doing some reading for a while now on 231 doublers,I finally decide that this would be a usefull mod to make,but now i cant seem to find the company that makes this kit,hours of google seaching turns up countless articles on install/building these boxes but not were to purchase them.Anybody have a valid link?If i could find the shaft i could do the rest myself,Thanks in advance hopefull that some one can help

I have the D&D machine kit, no website, you need to call, you might find the phone number through google, the kit is called the box4rox. when you call, the guys name is Duffy, good price, quality product, very very very slow shipping. this is his part time gig so when he can get in the machine shop he does, but well worth the wait. I think I had to wait about 2 weeks to get the kit.

also Mad rooster used to make this kit, not sure if they do anymore.

when you do this, I strongly suggests adding a tail shaft support to reduce rotational torque. I split the forst range box I had the first trip out. fabbed up a support and haven't had issue since.

Duffy can be found on Pirate4x4 and like stated he is a bit slow but well worth the wait. Got a couple of buddies running this and it works great.

Thanks Marc, I was trying not to post direction to Pirate, some people here will have their ass handed to them if they are not careful.

I'll look for a link to Duffy.

Sorry about that. Just gotta learn to bite your tongue over there lest the flaming starts.

Thanks for the info.I did notice that some of the people on the other site mentioned can be a little sarcastic with people asking questions that they think everybody should now the answer to.but i still read stuff there i just dont ask questions there

Back