3 CJs and parts

bignasty1987yj

I just bought 3 jeep cj's, one cj-7 and 2 cj-5's. Two of them have the 258 strait 6 and one has a 304 v-8. If anyone is looking for parts i have tons of them. I only have a title for one of the jeeps, a 1980, have not looked everything over yet and really don't know what all i do have yet but a preluminary list is as follows,

2- dana 44 rear ends
2 t-5 transmissions
1 304 v-8 that runs with aluminum edelbrock performer intake and edelbrock carb
1 258 6 clyinder engine that runs
1 3 speed transmission
1 4 speed transmission
3 transfer cases (unknown at this time, what kind)
2 roll bars
2 window frames
2 grills

i will be selling most everything since i got it all to turn and make some cash for a willys jeep that i want. If anyone has any needs, please contact me asap. I will have them home on monday and have a better idea what i have, thanks....jeff

I'm in Augusta ga, list of what I need
Oil pan and dip stick tube off 304
Possible carb off 304
1 of the Dana 44
What front axel
Possible transfer case
What is the 4 speed transmission? T18?
I'll pm you with my email and text very interested! .

Hello everyone, i am very sorry that i do not have more information to share about the parts i have. I bought these jeeps last week and have not picked them up yet. I am planning on picking them up on 07-16-2012 by sometime after noon. I will have more information then on exactly what i have and the condition of all the parts. I will then post it here on jeepz.

All parts will be on a first come, first serve basis but the people that have asked about specific parts will have priority. I really dont want to seperate engine parts if the engines run but i am not totally against it. I will ship these parts anywhere in the u.s.a. But will have to receive funds in advance. I only deal with paypal or cash, no checks or money orders. I might be willing to do a money gram but that is pushing it.

I will try and list detailed pictures and a list of parts available tomorrow night. I do not play around and will not be played with so serious inquires only please. I will message the users that already asked about parts first.

Here are some pics, more coming later with descriptions

Attachments

• tan door.png
    tan door.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 379
  • white jeep 2.png
    white jeep 2.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 369
  • white jeep 3.png
    white jeep 3.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 368
  • white jeep.png
    white jeep.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 341
  • tail gate.png
    tail gate.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 395

More stuff

Attachments

• CHROME RIMS.png
    CHROME RIMS.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 372
  • DANA REAR.png
    DANA REAR.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 379
  • FRONT AXLE 2.png
    FRONT AXLE 2.png
    71.7 KB · Views: 364
  • FRONT AXLE.png
    FRONT AXLE.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 378
  • NEW CLUTCH.png
    NEW CLUTCH.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 307
more stuff

Attachments

• OLD 258.png
    OLD 258.png
    65 KB · Views: 376
  • TRANSMISSIONS.png
    TRANSMISSIONS.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 348
  • TRANSFER CASE.png
    TRANSFER CASE.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 353
  • T CASE 2.png
    T CASE 2.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 364
  • AMC 20.png
    AMC 20.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 357
here are some more pics of parts, see anything you need, hit me up

Attachments

• blue dash.png
    blue dash.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 374
  • blue jeep.png
    blue jeep.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 364
  • black doors.png
    black doors.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 355
  • roll cage.png
    roll cage.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 392
  • tan doors.png
    tan doors.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 403

here are the last of the photos that i have right now. most everything is for sale so dont be shy and ask

Attachments

• white front.png
    white front.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 374
  • WHITE JEEP INTERIOR.png
    WHITE JEEP INTERIOR.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 345
  • wheel 1.png
    wheel 1.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 354
I am listing some of the parts now but it would be impossible to list it all. I intended on putting it all on a couple of days ago but it took me all day to get everything home and get them cleaned up so i could see what was there. The blue jeep is a rust bucket but has some good parts on it. All of the motors run. Below is a list of what i have but there will be much more added later as i check everything out.

1. 258 ci inline 6 cylinder that runs great, unknown mileage
2. T-5 transmission, needs work, unknown whats wrong but case is intact and has shifter
3. T-4 transmission, needs third gear work, may be something simple, no shifter
4. Amc 20 rear end, in good operating condition, unknown gear ratio
5. I have two cj grills
6. Three sets of rims, one set of chrome wagon type wheels, 1 set of nice looking black wagon type wheels (both pictured) tires are not much good on either
7. 1 set of wide steel bullet hole rims (these rims are very wide, probably 10" wide) need cleaning (not pictured)
8. New clutch kit in box for an older 3 speed transmission
9. T-5 bellousing with clutch fork
10. Newer clutch kit for t-5 trans, used but in like new condition
11.roll bar for c-j 5
12.dana 300 transfer case in good condition
13. Three speed transmission in good condition
14. Decent tan best top for cj-5 complete with hardware and doors and door frames
15. Bikini top for cj-7 with duster (black)
16. Dana 44 rear end that needs work, (i think posi is broken)
17. 1980 jeep cj tailgate off of a cj-7 (good condition)
18. Black doors off of a 1980 cj-7, decent condition

hello, i cant seperate the dipstick, carb and oil pan from the 304, sorry, i do have a dana 44, i do not know what the fronts are yet, i think one is a dana 30 and maybe a dana 27 i have two t-cases, one is a dana 300 and i havent looked at the others yet. the 4 speed is a t-4

Do you have a T-5 borg and warner transmission stick??

what would you like for the 304? also do you have any more info on it? milage, age, how long it's been sitting etc? please and thank you

I am listing some of the parts now but it would be impossible to list it all. I intended on putting it all on a couple of days ago but it took me all day to get everything home and get them cleaned up so i could see what was there. The blue jeep is a rust bucket but has some good parts on it. All of the motors run. Below is a list of what i have but there will be much more added later as i check everything out.14. Decent tan best top for cj-5 complete with hardware and doors and door frames
do you still have the top, hardware, and doors? how much do you want for them with shipping to 63020? also need an one of the oh sh*t bars. glove box door and the box it self. also looking for the beauty rings that go around the round style head lights. also need the rectangular lights off of the dash. hit me up with prices and we'll talk.

Last edited:
i guess it would be best if i gave my phone number so that if your interested in parts you can call me direct. please make sure to call ONLY IF YOU ARE 100% interested in buying parts. 803-242-6190, i work nights so best to call after 2 pm eastern time.

no idea of mileage or anything other than the fact that it runs good with no knocks or ticks, looks like oil has been maintained well. call the nummber listed below for a price

Back