304 V8 fuel and vac lines underhood

I think you guys did more than you think you have , with your experience and ownership which is value more than a shop manual , you guys are the perfect reference ! I learned quite a bit myself and am grateful for these experiences to help a member and learn from members too !
Thank you guys and yes , I really hope to find soon too that all the hard work and dedication of mrhc to his jeep will pay him back in many joyous adventures in his beloved CJ5 !
hey ! Got my 1980 technical service manual supplement for jeeps via USPS today ! Any reference needed by you or anyone is welcome ! Too bad I got to rush out the door back to work , think I should call in sick ? Not ! Lol

Thank you all 69jeepcj, greg92jeepxj, and PoliceMonkey161. All your advise has helped get everything back in the places that at least the diagrams say they should be. I am working on a Painless wiring harness and once I get that all connected I can try and start the Jeep. It has been a long time coming. I will be posting the latest pics in this build in the build site here. Thanks again for all your help and your right 69jeepcj, things are never set up 'by the book'.

Your most welcome . Happy it's under control and that it will be running soon , but don't let us rush you , just because we are anxious to hear about another CJ hitting the trails ! Looking forward to the pics of the build up , especially the painless wiring gig ! Best of luck brother ! Greg

Back