4wd Light stays on, wont go into 4wd high, but will go into 4wd low

White_LJ

As the Title suggests, my issue is with my 4wd. When I put my transfer case into 2wd, the 4wd light stays on, and it does not engage the wheels, as it should (Minus the Light). When I Shift it into 4wd high, the 4wd light stays on, and it doesn't even engage the driveshaft. Yet when i put it into 4wd low, it runs properly just as it should, I know how to properly engage and disengage my transfer case, so that is not the problem, any suggestions would be extremely helpful.
2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ - 4.0L -Manual

Sometimes rolling slightly backwards will help the transfer case to engage or disengage. Check the cable linkage between the 4x4 shift lever and the transfer case.

Update, Figured out what was happening with the 4wd high, the lever will skip 4wd high, and go back to 2wd, so i adjusted it.
However that still leaves the problem of the light will not turn off, any ideas as to why?

Yes it has a lift, however it does have the tcase lowering kit on atm, and have looked at the underside and all cables seem to be properly connected

The 4wd light is activated by an electronic switch in the transfer case. My guess is you're not fully engaging 2wd and need to adjust the transfer case linkage.

Loosen the adjustment rod on the transfer case linkage. Disconnect the linkage where the flat bar attaches to the transfer case (9/16" nut). Manually shift the transfer case to 4lo using a 7/16" box wrench on the shift pawl. Place the shifter in 4lo and tighten the adjustment rod.

It's likely your transfer case linkage is boogered due to the transfer case drop. Half of the transfer case linkage is attached to the body and the other half attached to the transfer case. The bell crank between the two should be horizontal and is likely at a sharp downward angle. They make drop brackets for the body side of the linkage to help, or you can buy a bracket to move all the linkage off the body and onto the transfer case.

Back