91 YJ ***Work in progress*** 4 SALE

xtremejeep350YJ

Selling my baby because I don't have a choice! Just moved to the city and have no where to take it and with a new mortgage no money to continue the project. My loss = your gain. Here's some specs:

91 YJ 127K on body
Chevy 350 V8 (carbed, 2 bolt main,) conversion only about 9K mi since swap, never used anything bout Mobil 1 10w-30
TH350 Auto with B&M floor shifter
custom bent dual (rear exit) exhaust, sounds great!
Ford 8.8" rear with 3.10 gears and disc brakes (off a 97 explorer), currently does not match front 4.10 gears, but ford makes 4.10's for the 8.8.
Custom Tom Woods CV rear drive shaft
4" procomp suspension lift
1.25" shakle lift
31" A/T tires on AR wagon wheels
Hard top, full hard doors, bikini top, deck cover

The jeep is in normal condition considering its almost 15 years old. There is a spot of surface rust on the drivers side near the rear tire/flare. A few dings and dents from wheeling and the paint is a little dull. The doors are not in great shape internally, locks dont work, passenger window doesn't work, driver door inside handle doesn't work. Also there is a leak between the transmission and the transfercase adapter, probably just needs a new seal.

I have owned the jeep for the past 6 years and it has been my project all along, but I no longer have the time or budget to finish it. It has well over $5000 worth of parts alone. I am only asking $3500 because I need to sell it soon! The jeep is located on Forest Drive in Annapolis, MD and my number is 443-235-2267 if anybody would like to take a look at it. Email me for pictures at jd06418@salisbury.edu.

Are you far away?? I have no problem looking into shipping options, or driving a reasonable distance to meet you. All in all this is a great jeep and the only reason I've priced it this low is because I really need to get it sold quick!

****Forgot to mention previously, the 8.8 is a positive rear****

RE: Need quick help.

How's it run? Has it passed MD emmissions?

no emission controlled parts have been installed. (i.e. carb, catalytic converters, etc) it has 2 headers, 2 mufflers, and 2 tailpipes.

Back