94 custom YJ forsale,, price lowered to $4200!

yjfan0310

Just in time to enjoy the whole summer! This custom 94 Wrangler is ready for just about anything. Whether you are a weekend warrior just looking to cruise, a lover of the sand dunes, looking to get muddy or wanting to go on a trail ride this Jeep is for you! Its good looking enough to cruise and while on the trail you wont have to worry about scratching your paint or cracking your fender flares!

She drives smooth down the road or highway with no vibrations. Has a deep growl to the exhaust due to the stainless steel headers.

Im looking for a lifted XJ with minimum rust and somewhat solid floors. You can send me pics of what you have to offer.

Here is everything you would need to know about it. Any questions feel free to pm me or text. Thabks for looking!

1994 Jeep Wrangler

-183,000 miles on body -roughly 100,000 miles on motor
-4.0 liter
-5 speed manul
-4 inch Rough Country lift
-Brand new pro comp shocks and steering stabilizer
-sye kit
-tom woods custom drive shaft
-stainless steel header
-brand new Goodyear Wrangler 32" tires -custom 16" wheels
-modern classic enterprises 3" flat fender flares (front), http://modernclassicenterprises.com/store/products/yj-generation-ii-fenders-3-5/
-rear tj Rubicon flares
-new paint
-lower half of body has no rust,brand new panels and is coated with dupli color bed armor with kevlar
-new cab corner/body mounts in the front
-new floor pans
-just wire wheeled the frame and put a fresh coat of paint on it
-new brakes all the way around (includes rotors,drums,brake lines,one caliper)
-new spider gears in rear axle,and rear axle shaft seals.
-modified the stock bumper and has a winch plate
-new windshield frame
-half doors (will be bed armored by end of week)
-bestop softtop (could use new rear vinyl windows,rear window has a hole in it but I have a patch for it.)
-bestop bikini top
-locking Tuffy center console
-cb radio,need antenna
-yellow top optima battery
-new alternator
-XJ a/c compressor connected with on/off switch. Just need piping to have working on board air.
-new silverstar headlights
-aftermarket CD player (sits in tuffy console so it can be locked)
-waterproof alpine boat speakers in the speaker bar.

CONS:
-lifter tick (easily adjustable, common problem)
-could use seat covers
-passenger mirror could be replaced, right now there is one of those cheap "stick on mirrors" on it.
-slight rear main seal leak
-need new antenna for am/fm to work. I just use my ipod.
-passenger taillight cracked at bottom still functions properly
-coolant overflow bottle has small leak so a new bottle is needed. (there are no leaks or any problems with the cooling system)

I value this worth around $5000. I bought this Jeep in August of 2011 for $3000 and put almost $2000 into. Id like to get what I have into but thats hard with any vehicle. If I can get close either in cash or in trade that would be great. All the body parts and anything new is new since October 2011 thru February 2012. I want to trade it for a lifted cherokee that way I can fit my whole family in it. If interested please text pictures or email. Located in Pinckney, Michigan. 517-3seven6-2nine6two.

Attachments

• 5F45H15J53E93F13J7c5p45b634c8c088127c.jpg
    5F45H15J53E93F13J7c5p45b634c8c088127c.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 2,117
  • 5N15G65Kf3k63Ia3H5c5p9224d26db0db1585.jpg
    5N15G65Kf3k63Ia3H5c5p9224d26db0db1585.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 1,069
Back