95 YJ 4.0 stock height.

Gohot

Well I'm into week two of having traded into my Jeep YJ. I'm sure some mods have been done to the springs and shackles as I have 31 10.50's currently on and it appears that there is ample room for these, in fact, 33's might just fit, but that might be close. I need to know what the distance is from the ground to the top or bottom of the front bumper, or some appropriate point of reference. The only thing I'm needing to do at this point to it is plan on doing a rebuild for the motor. It runs fine, but has the usual ckackety lifter noise. I'm sure I'm unlikely to be getting full valve/cam lift right now as it sets, though mileage is good, power adequate, and driving seems to present no problems.

Post some photos of one of your body mounts as well as your front shackles and springs - we should be able to tell if they are lifted.

It's hard to tell if a Jeep is lifted by measuring from the ground up, since after 20 years or so your spring will sag, your tires may be under / over inflated, etc.

Back