A first for my Jeep

avyoung

Well I finaly did it after a year and a half of ownership. I vacuumed out all of the seeds and other crap. I could not find my breaker bar by the seat so I thought it must be time. I also washed it for the first time since before I went to Moab in February. What is getting into me. I better go get it dirty again. I hope it rains soon.

Unlimited Jeep Actually NOT so bad

Get it dirty quick or it will start falling apart

I tell that to a guy at work that never gets his CJ5 Dirty and has had to replace the Trans like 4 times. No mud to hold everything together.

I put mine in the garage dirty after our last outing to Tellico. My wife said that was a first. I'll have to wax it next time to make up for the neglect.

Are these the same kind of seeds that Jeepmaster vacuums out of his jeep? ;)

I never wash mine. It just doesn't get dirty enough....doesn't rain much. Just sand and dirt.

Sorry bounty they were elm seeds. I stay aay from "those" seeds

Speaking of waxing, how do you guys keep from getting wax on the flares?? I've tried to keep it off but somehow it always seems to stroke onto the flares.

LR

lol id just like to inform the board that it was not crappy pot, i HAD standards, only high quality ganj = NO SEEDS :mrgreen:

you yea righting me bounty? the po po COMPLIMENTED me on it =) im going to go wax my baby

Back