A mouthy date that loves Wranglers!

Special_K

In my ongoing quest for Miss Right, I went on a first date last Sunday with a chick who said she likes Wranglers. That was a refreshing change from the usual "ooh, how...uh...neat" reaction I so often get.

The only issue is, I couldn't get a word in edgewise...for just about the ENTIRE time...NO JOKE!!! I think I could have just sat there and not said a word and she may not have even noticed.

Anyway, she seemed pretty nice in most other ways so we're hooking up again this weekend and I'm hoping that she'll pipe it down a bit this time. So here I sit in a hotel room half watching TV, half surfing the net and half trying to find something cool to do this weekend. :lol: I don't want to go on a trip in the Jeep yet so I'm just going to stay local and do something casual.

Oh well...no big deal...no response expected. I just thought I'd share a semi-Jeep related personal experience and commentary. :)

One word! OFFROADING! hehehe hard to talk when you getting all bounced around and grinning from ear to ear! so take her out in the rough watch her shake ahd shimmy in the ruts and see if she really like jeeps. If she does at least she will have mudding and stuff to talk about, tug :p

Dude, remember Duct Tape fixes everthing, including mouthy dates!!

Tug, it is the other way bro, make sure the jeep likes her

Just take the top off and slap on some 33's with some meaty tires and you won't be able to hear her LOL...:)

my girlfriends dad is a Jeeper its pretty cool. I can go to her house and talk more to her dad then her. SHe dosent like it as much as i do and always wants to leave but i love swapping trail stories with him!

Back