add a leaf?

is the extra leaf a spacer that goes under or on top, or will i have to seperate the existing leafs.

It's a walk in the park. You insert the AAL under the main leaf in each pack. I have Rusty's 2" leaves and they have been excellent.
I see that you are from KC. There is a KC Jeep club here in town if you are interested. We have a trail ride this month during Memorial day weekend. Check out the link in my sig for more info.

BTW, I am selling my AALs and 32-11.50 BFG MTs (w/ 90% tread) if you are interested. Here's a couple pics of my jeep:

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

------------------
94 4.0 YJ-- 8.8 w/ discs (3.73), Rusty's 2" AALs, JKS 1.25" BL, Traklok/Lockright, 32 BFG MTs, TJ flares, custom trail rack, etc.
KC JEEP CLUB

I would be interested in both the group and the lift/tires. How much for them seperate and together?

Where can I find a set of AAL's? I've been having a hard time finding a place that will sell me just them, not a set with shocks and other crap like that. Is there any other necessary hardware the goes with the AAL's? Thanks-Matt

pretty sure quadratec sells just the aal's. I am for sure that jc whitney sells them not sure what you drive but a yj will run $100 and cj7/5 is about $75.

Back