All Jeepers-Please say a mighty prayer for an innocent one

I hope tyring to add a little levity here isn't inappropriate...

mingez said:
I don't have the words...

:shock: first time for everything!

Just kiddin wit-cha. sorry couldn't resist. :lol:

Gas leak?

I never know what to say in situations such as this, but I sincerely hope that your niece bounces back as quickly as possible. Best of luck to you.

Normal Operating Temp

God Bless that little girl. Kids bounce back pretty quick, this I know for a fact because my son was shaken when he was 2 1/2 by a babysitter and now he is 100% again. Kids dont know the meaning of "Give Up". Im sure she will make a full recovery with family like you there to support her. Just keep her spirits up.
Take care
Warrior

I'm so sorry to hear about this Lady, your niece is in our thoughts and prayers.

It sounds like she was VERY lucky.

Jeepers,

Thank you so much for all your prayers and concern. I hope that because she is young she will bounce back to 100% also.

I haven't been able to get to a computer for two days.
Yesterday Destiny's lungs collapsed. They aren't fully collapsed but its bad enough she cant go home today as promised and is now on oxygen and breathing treatments.

She is in horrific pain between the pelvis fracture and the broken shoulder/arm. She's breaking all of our hearts. She isn't on morphine anymore so the pain is unbearable and even being a tough girl she keeps crying and screaming and saying "I can't take it anymore". Her road rash was all left open to dry and heal but it hasn't yet so she has open skin all over her body. It bothers her.

None of us are leaving her side except to work and sleep. I'm at work now but only for a couple of hours then I'll be back at the hospital.

I hope this all turns out well but it's so hard to tell yet. I think we'll all be suffering with her and stressed out till she gets on her feet again.

I hope thateveryone is doing well with all of you.

Lady

Not exactly the promisong news of progress we'd all hoped to hear, but as bad as things seem, she's alive and fighting to get well. We will continue to pray for all of you.

Transmission Problems

Twisted I hae better news!

I wanted to let you know my neice got home today.

I didn't get to see her yet but my brother reported that she made it okay and was doing well. I hope things are on the up and up now. Thank you for all your continued prayers.

I'm going to see her tonight or tomorrow.

Heather

Wipers on CJ malfunction

Good news! Being at home will help recover even faster, and before you know it this will be a thing of the past! Keep your spirits up Lady, your niece is going to be just fine!

That's awesome!! I'm so glad to hear that she is good enough to go home- that is always a good sign! I hope she gets better real soon and isn't in too much pain for very much longer. She, you, and everyone else involved are still in my and my families prayers.

Me and my 6 year old daughter just read your post.
Your neice will definetly be in our thoughts and prayers.
I ,myself, actually ran over 2 little boys about 16 years ago.
They ran out in front of me about 9:00 pm on an unlite road.
Just a reminder of how I felt. Dont forget , even though it may be hard, to include the old lady in the prayers. She probally feels terrible.
We wish you all the best !
Maybe you could post an addy , we be honored to send her a card/flowers.
Randy and Taylor O

That is truly great news!! It appears that God is working again. Another miracle that I didn't expect (funny how he works that way!?!). LadyJeepFreak, when she gets better, y'all come down to the North Carolina mountains (in your Jeep, of course), and we'll frolic in His splendor.......or hook up with Tug - same thing, same place.
Still praying, still believin'......
Mud4feet

Prayers and love from the Heart of Tornado Alley!! In His time, all things will be made whole again. Keep the faith, and keep those positive thoughts flowing. Prayer works, I'm a good example of that!

I just read the post but it seems as thopugh all is going well now. Still i wish her the best. Now that she's home it wont be too long before she is trying to get up and move around again. Being home always helps the healing process. Best of luck.
Mike

Lady, I am so glad to hear she is doing better, every time I read this post I felt so bad and just wanted to hug and kiss my little girl, I feel much better now and Im sure you and your family do too.

TY TY everyone. I haven't seen my neice since last Monday due to my work schedules but I hear she is doing well. Her lungs are greatly improved. She has a doctor checkup next Monday to see how these broken bones are healing. We are all praying for good news. She is the best trooper I"ve seen in years I tell you!

Roade-I appreciate the offer of sending cards but I think the family would rather keep to themselves. They are without a place to live right now and managed to move in with family for a few weeks. Thier life is all up in the air right now. I really do think that is the sweetest thing to have offered. I cannot imagine how you must feel having been in the same situation before but on the other side as the driver. You must have alot of strength and compassion.

I hope everyone is having a great day. I'll let you know more after her checkup next week.

Lady

That's good to hear!! I hope she and everyone else recovers very soon and the situation with her family gets sorted out as well. Hope you're having a good day as well!!!!!

Back