Another Tire Question

I'ver heard good things about them, but I just don't feel comfy putting almost 700 dollars plus into these tires. I mean they have the kevlar ring but *shrugs* I don't know.

the tread patter looks good, they are factory sipped have an aggressive tread that goes over the side wall, but don't seem to be very well for Mud as it looks as if it would plug up. I like the way the Wrangler MT/R's look my self for all around.
Just my 2 cents.

I think having a set of street tires, and a set of mud's makes the most sense,... trying to get the best of both, means you end up short on both,... If you are trying to save a few $ maybe check around for a used set that someone is trading up on. Make sure you have them checked well though. Thats what I did with my first set of Swamper TSL's. Got them with about 75% tread left, paid $60 a piece for them,... and at the end of the day discovered I was glad I didn't buy them new. Bought a set of MTR's instead for the trail. Love them,... for the trail,... and love my BFG's for the street.

Good luck regardless though.

Back