Another tire question

Green97TJ

Anyone know anything about Mastercraft Courser MT's?? these are the tires i was thinkin of for my next set, but ive never seen anyone running them on a jeep before. Just wondering if anyone had and thoughts/opinions on these tires.

TIA

Nathan[addsig]

good lookin tire, and they looked to be priced right too, what size are you looking for[addsig]

and batteries?

check out the 'liberators' available at none other than wal-mart. nice rubber for less than $80 each. i'm told ( :roll:) that they're made by michelin for wal-mart like they do for sears tires.

possibly.

anyway, i've got a set of 32x10.5's on my 92 yj on the stock five spoke alloy wheels and they're excellent. not too much, nor too little.
[addsig]

Someone else here was talking about hte walmart 'liberators' and said that they love em. How do they sound on the roiad and how are they weraing? Tug[addsig]

Only had them for around 500 mi, so can't comment on the wear. i can say that they stick like a spongy time so they probably won't last over 50k. í'm very impressed - and that's comming from a tire freak.

as for the noise, you can tell that they have an aggressive pattern, but they're not too noisy.

at least not as much as my fan. . hehe :lol:

m

[addsig]

I don't know of any Wal-Marts around Southern New England with Tire centers
image-missing.png

image-missing.png
[addsig]

i think it was rayovac that was talkin about the liberators[addsig]

Have you looked at the cooper discovers. I live in alaska where the weather can bring on a verity of jeeping challenges, and the Cooper are a great all around tire. :cool: [addsig]

I run 12.5 x 33 Coopers on my XJ....kinda noisy...but the best in mud that I have tried yet..

Dawg :cool:

Rain-x....Good enuff for a jet plane...made for the mudhole!!!!!! [addsig]

Have a set, they were on my jeep when I bought it they are great in mudd & rocks not good on wet pavement, a little noise, I liked the sound,they had 10k on them & I put 22k on them I still use them during hunting season. :) :) [addsig]

ha jeepster, one of these days that arrogance is gonna catch up to you! you're gonna wish you had gotten that rectum at walmart when you had the chance! :p [addsig]

For those of you who suggested other tires thanks, but i really want to know about the Coursers cuz i know i can get them cheap, and i can get them at a tire shop that i like that has always had great service. So what im really looking for is opinions/experience with those tires.

Not trying to make anybody mad, just want to get my ? answered...

anyway to those of you that answered me, thanks.

cj5springbranch: Hows the tread look with those miles? still good? And just how bad are they on wet pavement? are we talking absolutely terrible or what? Thanks again!!

Nathan[addsig]

where would one go to buy a hogs rectum?[addsig]

Back