Axe the Unsavory Posting and the Guilty Parties!

Gentlemen,
I would like a 'clean' thread on your
opionons,

Please GO TO
We share a bond, a duty, and a commitment..

and share your thoughts there.
Please, let's make this better,
share your thoughts on the thread..

We share a bond, a duty, and a commitment..

edited by: USMPK9, Apr 02, 2003 - 06:14 PM[addsig]

could we maybe speak a bit more modern english? im havin a bit of trouble deciphering all the latin and such, and some of the old school words are distracting. if not its all good lol just takes a lil longer to read. keep up the good work[addsig]

Sorry Jeepmaster,
But you know that is just me.

See short post, I can do it,
THanks Brother, now do your
part and take a stand, yea or nea.

couldn't help it. ;-)
by the way that's why I have only
posted 40 some times in 7 months.
But this is important to me/us.[addsig]

USMPK9,

First of all, I would like to say that i am honored that you consider me a friend and fellow Jeeper. Im new to Jeeping, but by being on this board and becoming friends with people like yourself, im learning the ways of the Jeeping lifestyle.

I too, agree with your motions, and vote that your plan or one similer be taken.

Nathan[addsig]

Tug, good initial post, and some good follow-ups from the good jeepers jeepz.com has as a core.

Why is J10 not banned already :-x [addsig]

I have and already think of tug as a moderater.I mean,If theres conflict,or trouble or questions,just face it,tug was probably there to brake it up or help in some way.And everyone else on jeepz.com,I thank you for being so kind and helpful,besides mindless jerks like J10 and je420ep.I hope that we can all resolve our problems and just be helpful in any way posible,thats what people like about people like:tug,dingus,jeepmaster,ravenxxx,usmpk9,and pasmokeater.These people and many others are what keep me comin back for more on jeepz. Thanks for listening. :wink: Sully[addsig]

Keep the trash out and the good postings in! "WOO-HOOO!"... quote Homer Simpson! :-D [addsig]

DITTO to the above... I would have blown my XJ up by now if it weren't for this forum and ALL of you.

Just remember not ALL newbies are bad. ;-)
[addsig]

there shall be no "title" given to "newbies"... in NO way has anyone thought of them as being "bad"... "newbie" is only a reference to how active you have been in speaking in the forums, it goes in conjunction with that almost meaningless number and a series of stars that sitsbelow it. in NO way is that counting system a bad thing, I like it being there. It is almost a badge of participation, and it gives a sign to new-coming members as to who can be turned to for help... though, in NO way is it a ranking system. It does not, nor will it ever show that one member is more valuable or better of a person than another. So mingez, don't think for one flashing moment that we would consider you, or ANY new member to be a bad person...

Again, as many of you recent members have recieved... welcome to the undisputed most amazing group of loyal JEEPERS that any being will ever belong to. [addsig]

Mr Snitty is all about being right here. My choice of wording useing Newbie was wrong and I am sorry to have drug any new mwmber down with this word choice. I ain't no english major. There are many new folk that sign on that are the cream of the crop from the word get go. If you check back I try to always be one of the 1st to say welcome and atempt to help with any early post. However the problem children of late have been newbies and that is the only referece to this word intended. Sorry if I have ofened any of the new valued poeple here. Tug

My respected friend Snitty please keep me straight. Thanks Tug[addsig]

tug you the man. i think you have earned the right to make mistakes. at least you are man enough to admit them. in my book that goes a long way.

i with bounty why hasent this ..........not sure how to put it, but this guy. been given the big boot already. what does it take ..odax :-? [addsig]

ok , had to go back and find the post about the young reader. the credit for that post should go to noli.sorry.........odax ;-)

edited by: ODAX, Apr 03, 2003 - 09:29 AM[addsig]

oh no tug... i wasn't referring to any of your posts.. i never thought for a second that you correlated the "bad" and "newbie" together... it was more of a warming to anyone who IS a newbie that may feel that they have to attempt to earn respect. Here, respect is automatic, but can be quickly lost on the wrong trails.
Tug, your recentl apologies are respected tremendously... though... as a well-known member of this organization, you need not explain yourself to us... we know whats up... we know Tug will not travel the wrong trails[addsig]

maybe because i am a military man but i have no problem with the term "newbie".[addsig]

Let me say this about that. There is nothing wrong with being a
image-missing.png
We all were at one time and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Newbies remind me of were I was when I first started something. They remind me of how excited I was when I first got into whatever it is that I'm into. A perfect example... We're at paintball practice and 4 kids come out to play. They were like 10 years old. My whole team was behind the net, coaching them on how to kill the one guy on the other side of the field. We were laughing so hard because it was so dang cute. Then a team mate turns to me and says, "Remember when paintballin was fun? When we weren't worried about the next tournament?" He had such a point. Sometimes you tend to get too full of yourself and it takes a newbie to put you back in your place!

I'll finish with this, as long as there's something NEW to learn, you'll always be a newbie!

Todd
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I am, for sure , a newbe to this whole Jeep Thing but I must say that the menbers of this forum have given me some great information and entertainment through their stories and feed back. I would vote for any measure to ensure that this site remains true to its inception to bring Jeepsters together to share ideas and experiences and to have FUN! :) :-D :cool: :lol: :p [addsig]

Back