(b.o.v.) survival jeepz

yeah, i dont know why people mount gear on the front anyway, i have a folding shovel incase i gotta #2 and im nowhere near a bathroom, or for trying to dig my jeep out if i get stuck at the dirt drift at the ranch and nobodys around to give a pull

Mount a small fire extinguisher to the transmission hump and a larger one in the rear. As for your shovels and such mace a custom bracket that allows them to mount on the side of you stock luggage rack. That way you could still put your canoe up there.

I was thinking about mounting a back scratcher on my roll cage so I can scratch what ever it itches when out in the woods......LMAO

I dug around in the barn and found my cross rails from my 99 Grand, i didnt like the looks of them on that jeep but they fit my 04 so now ill have something for kayaks and could prob do a shovel/axe combo up top. The only bad side is ther in the weather and could become projectiles in an accident

Hmmm. I think it would be fine ontop Just give them a nice coat of WD-40 every so often. Or figure out a way to mount them so they sit inside your kayak. OOOORRRRRR if you get the kayak mount that holds the kayaks at a 45 degree angle make a mount so your tools sit under the kayak and make a tin or cloth cover to keep it safe from the elements. Last but probably not probably not least get a rifle rack to mount in your rear side window and badda boom out of the elements and easy to get too.

I really like these MPAC racks! They are a little expensive for what they are though.

Attachments

• 3754022182_6f845d2c32.jpg
    3754022182_6f845d2c32.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 316

Got my app in today for the local search and rescue hope to get in!

I'm only one certification away from master. Do you dive?

No, but my best friend is on a vol fire dept in my county and he said if I get on at the RS then he wants us to look into getting certified. There is only 1 cert diver in our county and he is not on a dept anywhere. He also said you gotta dive in pairs. He works at a state park where unfortunately they have already had 1 drowning this year. I hope i can get on, The only related training I have so far is cert storm spotter.

Back