Baby!

man, I thought for a second... no, he never mentioned anything... you busted me:lol: :lol:

I seen your name and the title of the post and I thouught I been gone but not that long and twisted done brought another child on board. hehehehe tug

You rotten stinker! I have been gone from the boards for a few months.. I come back on here and I see "Baby" and I go AWWWWW.. A baby! I click on it and there is NO baby! You got me too ! It was funny though! I need anything funny at this point....:p

You rotten stinker! I have been gone from the boards for a few months.. I come back on here and I see "Baby" and I go AWWWWW.. A baby! I click on it and there is NO baby! You got me too ! It was funny though! I need anything funny at this point....:p

OK, Abutterfly, this is just for you................a baby pic.............papaw (me) singin' to his grandaughter.......

Attachments

• Dakota and papaw.jpg
    Dakota and papaw.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 140

that is awesome! Just look at how the baby is fixed on you.:)

Great pic there Mud!

For those of you who don't know, I have 6 kids already. That's plenty to fill this house and we're not having any more.

Hey NiteDog... it's been a while... I see you moved to Manchester. We'll be up there for the wrestling tournament this (and every) year. It's a nice area!

Dang it TC, I knew I hadn't been around much...but...

ya got me too.

So now, I feel obligated to post the pirate banana: :piratenanner:

For those of you who don't know, I have 6 kids already. That's plenty to fill this house and we're not having any more.

6!... good gowd man your falling behind the Utah standard. People here don't think your a proper family unless you double digit kids running around your place!

Back