Bacon....anyone?

they assume that they are breaking in and eating high protein feed meant for other livestock.

hey I went to the kid's family website which has everything about killing the pig.

www.monsterpig.com

I wanted to see more about the details and there is allot of info there about him and his family. They seem to be neat folks.
There is also two links, one for good emails and comments he has gotten and one for the negative comments, well being curious, I read the negative first.

My God! These animal rights people are supposed to be caring people???
The evil, hateful, vile words they wrote to an 11 year old boy are disgusting.
Read for yourself, death threats the whole works just for killing a stupid pig.

Where is the tolerance now?:???:

two links, one for good emails and comments he has gotten and one for the negative comments, well being curious, I read the negative first.

My God! These animal rights people are supposed to be caring people???
The evil, hateful, vile words they wrote to an 11 year old boy are disgusting.
Read for yourself, death threats the whole works just for killing a stupid pig.

It's completely typical of them. They're a godless, desperate lot who have put just about any natural thing above the human race. They're truly sad.

Their desperation stems from having an ignored minority view, so they resort to meaningless foul language and the pathetically ineffective "shock factor", much like those idiots that protest funerals... I forget what the name of their so called church is...

It's completely typical of them. They're a godless, desperate lot who have put just about any natural thing above the human race. They're truly sad.

Their desperation stems from having an ignored minority view, so they resort to meaningless foul language and the pathetically ineffective "shock factor", much like those idiots that protest funerals... I forget what the name of their so called church is...
The people that issue death threats and show behavior such as that are but a small portion of the animal rights community. Just like all extremists, they usually represent a minority of the population. Whether it's protesting a funeral, or throwing blood on a 14 year old girl in front of an abortion clinic...they're not the norm.

Similarly, If you go to the FSM site which is in response to ID, many god-fearing people are spouting-off death threats and foul language. I know that most Christians aren't typical of that lot, and the same should be said of those animal rights activists.

BTW, I'm not an animal rights activist in any way except in the prevention of extinction for any one animal. And even that's mostly because of the benefits that animal might pose to science, medicine or human health.

Last edited:
What the **** is your ****ing problem you fat ass *****. You ****ing killed a ****ing innocent little pig. Does it make your fat ass feel good to kill such an innocent creature. Wow congratu****inglations you fat ass ****ing ****. I hope the boars babies come back alive and eat your sausage link penis you, fat piece of ****. ****ing fat redneck. I hope demons come and haunt your fat ass for the rest of your life. Do you think your hot **** for this *****? Well your not fat ass. Burn in hell you rotten piece of ****. **** YOU!!!!! ****ING FAT ASS REDNECK PIECE OF ****!!!!!!!!!

by no means is that PIG LITTLE AND INNOCENT!

That pig was killed just south of where I grew up. Pigs have only recently emerged there. About a year ago, we started spotting them on the land where I hunt. The largest one taken there to date has been 300 lbs.
As glad as I am that the hog has been removed from the population, the kill had to have been a setup on a paid hunt. You couldn't have a 1,000 lb hog roaming your land without knowing it. They probably fed him to that size with corn and waited for a customer willing to pay $1000 to $3000 to shoot him. Judging from the spendy gun chosen to take the animal, I would say that paying that kind of money was not an issue. If you've got the means, go for it.
The one thing I have a problem with is the manner in which they killed it. You guys are reading 8 shots, but it has been told around here that it took 16 shots to kill it. Either way, that tells me that neither the father nor son knew the correct way to kill a hog. Any hog hunter will tell you that a shot to the shoulder (or vitals) is not the correct way. You should shoot for the head. The skin and muscle in the shoulder area of a hog is thick and hard to penetrate with a clean shot. Often times the hog will run off and may die, but occassionally they will charge or still be alive when you walk up on him. One shot to the head should have been sufficient. Dad should have been shooting backup with a rifle.

As glad as I am that the hog has been removed from the population, the kill had to have been a setup on a paid hunt. You couldn't have a 1,000 lb hog roaming your land without knowing it. They probably fed him to that size with corn and waited for a customer willing to pay $1000 to $3000 to shoot him. Judging from the spendy gun chosen to take the animal, I would say that paying that kind of money was not an issue. If you've got the means, go for it.

You were absolutely right, red:

From today's Wichita Eagle:

Pig was a monster, but he wasn't wild

FRUITHURST, Ala. - The huge hog that became known as "Monster Pig" after being killed by an 11-year-old boy had another name: Fred.

Far from feral, the pig had been raised on an Alabama farm and was sold to the Lost Creek Plantation just four days before it was shot there in a 150-acre fenced area, the animal's former owner said.

Phil Blissitt told The Anniston Star in a story Friday that he bought the 6-week-old pig in December 2004 as a Christmas gift for his wife, Rhonda, and that they sold it after deciding to get rid of all the pigs at their farm.

"I just wanted the truth to be told. That wasn't a wild pig," Rhonda Blissitt said.

Jamison Stone shot the huge hog during what he and his father described as a three-hour chase. They said it was more than 1,000 pounds and 9 feet long; if anything, it looked even bigger in a now-famous photo of the hunter and the hunted.

"We were told that it was a feral hog," Mike Stone told the Star, "and we hunted it on the pretense that it was a feral hog."

Telephone messages left Friday with Eddy Borden, the owner of Lost Creek Plantation, were not immediately returned.

The Blissitts said they didn't know the hog was Fred until they were contacted by a game warden for the Alabama Department of Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries. The agency determined that no laws were violated in the hunt.

Phil Blissitt said he became irritated when he learned that some thought the photo of Fred was doctored.

"That was a big hog," he said.

"Phil Blissitt said he became irritated when he learned that some thought the photo of Fred was doctored."

That's why I haven't posted the pics of the 130 pound Armadillo I killed!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...............................no one would believe it.:(

"Phil Blissitt said he became irritated when he learned that some thought the photo of Fred was doctored."

That's why I haven't posted the pics of the 130 pound Armadillo I killed!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, it would have been more believable if you hadn't been sitting on it in a saddle with a slingshot in your hand! :lol:

ahh yeah, the Armadillo you killed, I remember.

image-missing.png

I bet the boy and his dad are pretty embarrassed right about now. That story has circled the globe and now it comes out as a setup. I would like to be there when the dad confronts the Lost Creek Owner.

I read the negative side of that and some of those people are really mean to that kid! They need to remember that they are talking to a 11 year old kid. The one thing I had a real problem with was this one person who said (hurry up enlist in the Army, I want to see you chased and shot at. And maybe beheaded on video for us to see....I will laugh while eating my veggie burger). In no way do I find American troops being beheaded and have it video taped funny. I am a BIG army and more importantly American troop supporter, and I think this guy took it to far! What do you guys think?

I read the negative side of that and some of those people are really mean to that kid! They need to remember that they are talking to a 11 year old kid. The one thing I had a real problem with was this one person who said (hurry up enlist in the Army, I want to see you chased and shot at. And maybe beheaded on video for us to see....I will laugh while eating my veggie burger). In no way do I find American troops being beheaded and have it video taped funny. I am a BIG army and more importantly American troop supporter, and I think this guy took it to far! What do you guys think?

Without a doubt, they all took it too far, but that's what fanatics do to get attention.

Back