BAD BAD BAD BAD DAY

PASmokeater

Just thought I'd share with you all.

Some of you may have noticed me being around alot the last couple of days. The reason for this is because, on Monday, I put my foot into a sump pump hole in a dark basement.

I subsquently twisted the other leg in the fall, and landed on my knee.
I've been home the last couple of days, while the Drs try to figure iout what's goin' on with it.
Well, today I went , and they seem to think the X-rays show a tear in my anterior crutiate ligament.
However, since thi knee is rebuilt, and has metal all over it, a MRI is impossible, so they will have to do an exploritory scope. This is my left knee (clutch knee), so it seems as though I'm outta the game for at the very least the better part of a month.

I have to go back tomorrow so they can run some more tests, but it dosen't look hopefull. I'll keep you all updated, and will continue to try to be a strong part of the board.

Rob 8) :p :)

sorry to hear that, "hope it was at least line of duty"

heheh

That sucks man. I was looking forward to whelin with ya. Geuss i'll just have to wait. Good luck
Mike

Dr. Hibbert wouldn't even laugh at that incident. Happy healing and best of luck with the scope. Hopefully the x-ray proves inconclusive.

lets get you healed up and back into action... how do you plan on spending that down time??? (jeepz)

Look on the bright side...um...ok...maybe there's not a bright side, but at least you'll save some $ on replacement parts and gas! One word for ya PA....REHAB!!! :D

I'm gonna need rehab from my Jeep lol

But I figured out a way to drive her...took my "club", locked it open, taped it to the clutch pedal, and now i push the club to work the clutch.

Now all I gotta do is figure out how to get in and out of her LOL

The winch is cheaper and is a lot easier to get rid of when you tire of it. :lol:

LOL you guys. Rob, this is rough news, I hope you get good news on your scope. I have some metal in me too, it sucks to work around it. Good idea with the club but I bet ya look funny driving round. lol

While your sitting you can brainstorm some new concept jeeps for us to look at. lol

yj passenger side seatbelt, the recieving female piece

Well....thought I'd update you all...
The Dr's are going to try this new type ofscan....It involves draining the knee (for the third time), and injecting a type of dye. Then the take a cat scan (or something similer). They say that they aren't sure of the accuracy of the test, but if it shows the slightest chance of being a tear, they will go in.

Bottom line...let's put it off, use the knee as a guiniepig, and THEN go in and see what's wrong.

I just want to get it done and over, so I that when we go to Tennesse over Labor Day, I might at least have a chance to drive a couple of trails. That gives me a month for the surgery and rehab.....keep me in your prayers.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for the update Rob, will definately keep you in my thoughts. Are they going to go in next week? Gosh labor day comes soon, Yo'ull need all the luck we can send you!

Back