Bcs..

mingez

I know, it's not jeep talk, but I have to say:

College Football sucks. The BCS is the worst excuse for a championship in sports history. Voting the teams into the championship...lame. Until they get a playoff system, I will not ever consider a BCS "Champ" to be Champ.

The game was boring, the product was bad. And we are all left wondering if LSU actually is even worthy of being considered a top 3 team.

ergh..

Couldn't agree with you more!!! The "BCS" is a JOKE!!! It's all about greed, not athletics. We'll never know who is the TRUE champion until there's a playoff (like every other sport on every level). Livin' here in Louisiana (30 mi. from Baton Rouge), I'm gettin' really sick of hearin' all the "LSU" and "SEC" rules B.S.!! Sports (well, all sports except 1-A college football or whatever "they" are calling it now) are all about who steps up to the plate THAT DAY - when it's all on the line (i.e.: "Hoosiers" & the 1980 Olympic hockey team). I enjoyed this season probably more that any other.........loved seein' our Mountaineers whup Michigan in the Big House!!!!.......but probably enjoyed this "Bowl Season" the least. Chalk it all up to a bunch of greedy bastids! I think I'll start watching more high school football.............a little less politics and greed.

B.T.W.............I loved Shaq on the pre-game show......"Love Shaq University" - that was classic!!!!!

I agree completely Mingez... yeah there tons of teams, but it wouldn't be that hard to make a tournament or playoff scenario that would allow teams a true shot at winning it all by actually winning it all.

Back