Been a While Friends

Who_Cares

Howdy Howdy Guys and Gals. It's been a long time since I visited. I ended up trading the Jeep in for a boat and Fishing is taking up most of my time these days. However, it may not be a Jeep but I just couldn't keep the 4x4 out of my yard.

Meet my new toy: 1969 Ford F250 with a Big block 460, Dana 44 Front, Dana 60 rear, and Divorced Dana 25 Transfer case. 33x12.5 and ready to be "macked" out.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Hope everyone is doing alright out here.

Good to see you again Jason. Sorry you got rid of the Jeep but I love that body style truck. I check craigslist every now and then to see if I can find a ford just like that at a good price.

It was a great deal. I got it at 1/2 the price on the NADA value. Now I am selling my 2008 for the cash to make her a reliable toy and tow vehicle.

It will be a good anchor for getting others out of a mess. ;) I have a few plans for it.

And that is the Original Plate from when the truck was bought. I made sure it was going to be left on the truck when I paid for it.

I have a rollbar for it and I am going to redo the exhaust and run 3" pipes up to smoke stacks in the back. In the future I may put a snorkel on her but for now I figure she is tall enough to get through any water I need her to.

Back