Best Jeep come on people post some replies =)

You know what? Ive never heard of a cj10 before. Are you sure they make them, if yes find one and post it please. Thank you [addsig]

click here ladies and gentleman CJ10
image-missing.png
The bottom picture with the yellow CJ10,you can see the back half of a CJ8 Overlander CJ8 Overlander [addsig]

The best jeep -- any CJ -- no matter what the body condition. Just make sure that the frame is solid. Most all shops who refurbish jeeps prefer the CJ, and a good CJ commands top dollars. Leave the wranglers, etc to the boys -- the CJ is the man's jeep. In some circles, the rougher looking the CJ, the better. If you have a CJ with a lift and large tires and perhaps a non-glossy black paint, you will never fail to impress. Park it next to a wrangler and try to keep a straight face -- nothing compares to the CJ. If you want a "beater" -- something that can take it all and is easy to work on, something that looks good even with dents and a cheap paint job -- then the CJ is the jeep.[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>The best jeep -- any CJ -- no matter what the body condition. Just make sure that the frame is solid. Most all shops who refurbish jeeps prefer the CJ, and a good CJ commands top dollars. Leave the wranglers, etc to the boys -- the CJ is the man's jeep. In some circles, the rougher looking the CJ, the better. If you have a CJ with a lift and large tires and perhaps a non-glossy black paint, you will never fail to impress. Park it next to a wrangler and try to keep a straight face -- nothing compares to the CJ. If you want a "beater" -- something that can take it all and is easy to work on, something that looks good even with dents and a cheap paint job -- then the CJ is the jeep.</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

You kind of described my CJ7,Non gloss black,small lift with 30x10.5x15's and it was rough looking But I have seen YJ's and TJ's that would spank alot of CJ's
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hey, if you're looking to buy a Jeep...mine's for sale! -Mike
image-missing.png
[addsig]

SIMPLICITY.SIMPLICITY,SIMPLICITY -- that is what makes the CJ the real jeep. They are simple, they are basic -- they are easy to work on. In my opinion, after 1986, the jeep starts to become more and more domesticated -- more plastic, more computer, etc. When one gets out of a CJ after a long day on the road, one knows he's been in a jeep. The newer jeeps -- well, it seems like I could have been riding in any vehicle. I guess it really depends upon what one wants -- I can take my 86 year old grandmother in my brothers wrangler, and she has no problem. But my CJ5 -- I can't even get her in it, let alone take her for a spin. Again, it all depends -- do you want the ruggedness and individuality of , say, a Clint Eastwood -- then get a CJ Or do you want the pretty boy look of a Tom Cruise -- then get a newer jeep. In short, the CJ -- simple, basic, rugged, mean. They "make my day."[addsig]

Back