Best Place To Buy Gear Sets?

You could always search for a used set. What ratio are you looking for? What year jeep too?
I have brand new 3.55:1 front and rear that I bought from 4WHD for my wife's '00 TJ, but before I could install them she got rid of it. If that's the ratio you want I have no problem selling them to you. PM me if interested.

You can find some good deals on the Chinese junk, but you get what you pay for.
Personally, I would go Precision Gear or Dana. Make sure your installer knows what he is doing. A lot of folks think they can set gears by putting the same amount of shims that came out, back in. Each set is different.

Call Bob's Suplee. I've always been very hard pressed to find a better deal. His prices include shipping and he's almost always lower than anywhere else, before they add their shipping in.

1-405-799-8977

Welcome to Complete Off Road is the best place I've found, just use the menu on the left side of the screen. Put your cursor over 'Gears,Lockers,Install' and you'll get a list of all the axles covered. Great prices and service.

PORC, I bought 2 sets of 4.88 gears, rebuild kits and detriots and still came in less than the next closer price by at least $100, shipping was quick too

Back