Body tubs

Greywolf

RE: hey

Hey ya'll,

Wanted to pass the word that we've managed to come by 3 Jeep YJ body tubs that we'll be selling.

All are in good shape too! Two have the family style factory roll bar in them and the other one is the older style with the slanted down tubes in the back. No titles available as we picked them up to be used for parts/reconstruction/restoration only.

We'll be posting pics or a link to pics here in the next few days as well as prices for the tubs and some other assorted parts that we've got here at the house.

If anyone has something in particular they're looking for, e-mail and let me know what it is and I'll let you know if I've got it.

Thanks,

Greywolf

We decided to put these on E-bay (items #4583273511 and 4583274411) but if anyone here is interested in them let us know.

The '90 tub has no rust on it, a minor dent where the right, rear tail light mounts and some "rippling" along the lower rockers (under the doors).

The '94 tub has no rust on it, a very minor dent at the lower leading edge of the driver's door opening and a minor dent at the "Jeep" emblem on the passenger side front quarter panel (this can probably be pushed back in quite easily).

We have 2 different factory roll bars also. One is the older style with the slanted down tubes and the winshiled tie-in tubes. The other is the newer "family style" and it has the windshield tie-in tubes also.

Fast-track soft top hardware (no bows sadly) also available.

Let us know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Chris and Melissa

Back