Bootcamp

larryboyCJ

Hey guys ill be taking about 13 weeks away(opefully unless i get recycled or kicked out). Ill be at Paris Island SC. I leave sunday at 2 pm. Currently my jeep is being sent up with my uncle and he is going to paint it as a graduation present, ANother of my uncles( not really an uncle jsut good friend of the family)
is going to rebuild the engine and try to fis some of the other mechanical problems. DOes anyone have any ideas for a paint scheme.right not it is blask with gold letters and my uncle has talked about painting it white with the numbers 360 engulfed in flames(that was my late grandads fire department number its designed after his helmet. he jsut recently passed away) I'd love to here from yall in the 32 hours i have left before i leave. Thanks

-Allen

Dang son first off thanks for your willingness to serve! My son is Air Force and now in Japan. Next off paint that puppy Camo or OD green. tug

X2 on the thank you!

I really like the CJ5's in the original orange. Not sure why but they always looked good to me.

Enjoy Paris Island lol

larryboyCJ said:
white with the numbers 360 engulfed in flames(that was my late grandads fire department number its designed after his helmet. he jsut recently passed away)
-Allen

Congratulations young man, you have quite an adventure before you.
We all appreciate your commitment to Serve.

I'm proud of your thought of Honoring your Grand Dad.
It's nice to see hope for the future.

Gentlemen we are in the presence of a future hero who
honors the ones who have passed before him.

Recruit... Make sure to write us when you can (a letter to
family posted by them here could keep us informed of your
Journey)

360 engulfed in flames!!! You might add Semper Fidelus
as you seem to already have a sense of the code.
Imagine the looks you'll get if you install a M60 Mount in the rear bed. HA

Good luck, Dig deep, and remember to train like you plan to fight.
Play for Blood.

K9 OUT
Michael # 1135
Bear Creek Fire Fighter
San Jacinto County
Texas

Prior Service US Army
Military Police Corps

Last edited:

Serve well and serve proud...

P.S. Honoring your late grandfather with a mural on your jeep is the best thing you could ever do for him and those that serve our nations Fire departments.

I will try to get my girlfriend to post on a letter or two on here while I am in. When i get back any question you ask i iwll be glad to answer.

God Bless you for serving our country!

Stay strong and stay safe. As for the Jeep, I think an homage to your grandfather is a great idea. I come from a long line of cops, and I understand the connection. How about somehting with the Maltese cross incorporated? I'll see what kind of images I can dig up.

I started digging into Google and there are a million. Just do a search of Maltese Cross tattoos. I have found a lot of times tattos make great graphics because the dynamic is the same, as far as creating depth, colors that can and cant be used etc.

God Speed

Hey guys i am writing to let you know im back sorry i didnt get anyone to post here but if you have a question id be glad to answer it

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA Your going to be a marine,That makes me chuckle!
I used to live on Camp Lejeune, bunch of drunken cocky marines. My fellow jeeper, Don't break while your in there alot of people do and come out wanks. And you'll also see alot of them being rich momma boys trying to impress someone. Stupid military wouldn't let me join due to "Acid Reflux"

Back