2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ Prof Lifted FS/ FT

cptvtd

2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon Express Lift FS/ FT

Serious Jeep Wrangler Real Deal High Clearance Daily Driver no gimmicks This Jeep was built with marketing in mind.. and strength to back the "look". if your looking to have a nice clean lifted vehicle or the setup to play with the big boys this is the jeep wrangler for you. All Modifications were completed in may/june 2008 as in not over a year or 3 years time like ready to be broken in and see what this jeep is made of. Yes you can go spend $$ on a new jeep and have fun building what you want.. or you can take advantage of a jeep that has been taken care of with a professional build by former rock crawlers.. that has been Featured in various East Coast Marketing Photo Shoots by real photographers with real models.. and recieve various warranties that you wouldn't be able to get 95% of the time. All Offers and Trades Considered

$24000 obo

All Mods Less Than 1 Year Old
This is a Professionally Built Jeep Wrangler TJ with all work *Completed Within 2 Months*(May/June'08) unless otherwise stated.
All Paperwork & Receipts

December 2008 Appraisal @ $31,450.76
2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L High Output 5spd 4x4 Ice Cold A/C, Freakin Hot Heater, Driver & Pass AirBags, Have All Paperwork, Various Warranties

7.5" Rubicon Express Long Arm Tri-Link Suspension Lift w disconnects - 6 year warranty
Bilstein 5100 Shocks
Yukon 4.88 Gears
Dana 30 ARB Front Air Locker with 4.88 ring & pinion
Dana 44 Spline ARB Rear Air Locker with 4.88 ring & pinion
ARB Front & Rear Air Lockers
ARB 12V HD High-OutPut Compressor With OnBoard Air & Hose (inflate tires if you deflate for traction offroad)
Rubicon Express Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Rubicon Express Stainless Steel Air Line to Rear Locker- Dec'08
WARN RockCrawler Front & Rear Bumper & Tire Swing
WARN 9500Ti Self Recovery Winch with Remote
Atlanta Driveline Front DriveLine
Toyo Open Country M/T 37x14.50 Tires with Full Spare
RockCrawler 15x12 deep Inset wheels
IPF H4 Headlight Conversion
ORO LiteDot LED Rear TailLight Swap- Nov '08
Hella 700 Off-Road Lights- Dec'08
FlowMaster California Racing Series Exhaust
Bestop Soft Top with Tint
Bestop TrailMaster ll Sport Recline Seats Driver & Passenger Aug/Sept '08
Alpine CDA-9886 unit with BlueTooth, HD Radio, Sat Radio, IPOD, AV-TV-Video-DVD-Cam Input,
MP3.,CD, etc..
LoJack ie will be removed if sold
MT34 InterState Battery with 24k Gold Plated Battery Connectors for all Power to Battery
Infinity Speakers in Sound Bar with DB+
Sony Speakers in Dash
SIMS Radiator w/ Upper & Lower Hoses, Thermostat, Water Pump,Heater Outlet, & Serpentine Belt- July '08
Oil Changed Castrol 20w 50 & Mobil 1 High Efficiency Filter Every 2400miles
Heavy Duty Starter '08
TJ Winch Mount Plate 6/25/08
Mirror Re-Locator Brackets P.O.R.C. 6/25/08
Herculiner Interior 4Wheel Parts Marietta,GA 12/27/08
Clutch Chrysler Jeep Jacksonville,FL 11/23/07
Slip Yoke Eliminator 4WheelParts 11/27/07
Recent Allignment Performed 4WheelParts Marietta,GA 6/27/08
Black Solid Shift Knob 4WheelParts Marietta,GA 6/27/08
Billett Black Powder Coated Gas Cover 4WheelParts Marietta,GA 6/27/08

There are definately other things to list But these items are ALL Major Recent Items.
When it comes to my home & vehicles i try to save time by installing & updating new parts while i'm having other work done in the same area.. i had a small leak so i took it to my mechanic and while he had it apart changing the water pump i had a new sims full steel radiator, upper & lower hoses, thermostate, & heater outlet installed..and so on with the rest of the work.. the jeep is Highly Maintained. Absolutely No Rust.. Very Reliable
the only thing i haven't changed is the rear bench seat feels like its never been sat in), roll bar covers (are faded), engine/trans & paint job(has a few minor scratches. most people think i should leave it alone but i'm freakin anal about everything but can't decide on what color i want to paint it..matte or satin light green or something..

While i have owned this jeep it has only been offroaded twice,once which was in January before i changed the jeep,and the second up on some of my land in north georgia on gravel & dirt trails.no mud. *your probably thinking ya right but anyone that knows me knows i'm serious about staying clean and being able to back the strong aggressive look..most people know this jeep has the back bones not just the "look"..pull off road put it in 4wd press 3 switches (air compressor, front & rear air lockers) and climb a mountain, crawl rocks or cross a river..whatever you want..just live life one rock at a time..

The Engine & Transmission are in terrific working condition. no bologne.
If i keep the jeep the next modification i would do in 75k+ miles would be the diesel or hemi engine swap.
As far as speed & handling.. it rides great from 1mph to 100+mph although there is no reason you should be driving past 80mph in a jeep wrangler but its safe past it.
Drive the interstate or climb a mountain.there is *NO* Body Lift i've read safety gets hairy when you start lifting the body from the frame..
I have current list of all hands/companies that have touched this jeep.

Feel Free to pm me for more information, pictures, or inquiries. thanks

Last edited:
Back