boston , buried

RE: Re: RE: Girl doing jumping jacks

This is alll I got.....

Service Temporarily Unavailable

RE: hi_c is back... with problems

Oh I thought you were talking about what the Yankees are going to do to the Redsox this year....zing :)

Didn't work for me either. I just got some "internet guide" thingy.

RE: Re: RE: Career Change? Any of you do it?

judge09 said:
Oh I thought you were talking about what the Yankees are going to do to the Redsox this year....zing :)

Yea bury them in money for all the players they want.

Re: RE: boston , buried

Sully said:
judge09 said:

Yea bury them in money for all the players they want.

Talk baseball not economics. :lol:

TwistedCopper said:
_(OIIIIO)_Jeeper said:
Man thats alot of snow!
What he said!
You didn't have to shovel it!

I got a measure of 40 inches in my town (I live about 10 miles north of Boston Jeep) But the way the wind blew the snow, The entire front of my house was under snow.. I had to go out the back door and shovel out the front. got about 2/3 done shovellinh then my buddy came by with his plow truck and saved my arse!

Re: boston , buried--working link now

jps4jeep said:
TwistedCopper said:
_(OIIIIO)_Jeeper said:
Man thats alot of snow!
What he said!
You didn't have to shovel it!

I got a measure of 40 inches in my town (I live about 10 miles north of Boston Jeep) But the way the wind blew the snow, The entire front of my house was under snow.. I had to go out the back door and shovel out the front. got about 2/3 done shovellinh then my buddy came by with his plow truck and saved my arse!

Gotta love the snow drifts. We use to get these snow storms atleast once a year growing up in rochester. You would have 7' high drifts in the front of the house. Before we started shoveling we got to climb up on the roof and jump off into them. Man it was a good time. Or use the big 7-8' plow piles to dig tunnels connecting all the yards

all of the snow is pretty much still there. alot of cars still buried.

its been too cold to melt , and there is just no where to put all the snow.

dc

Back