Bought a new Jeep Monday

JeepinSC

Traded in my 2005 Mustang for a 2009 Jeep Unlimited X with the full doors and 32" mud tires. This is my first Wrangler since 1995. Looking forward to taking the top down and enjoying the South Carolina weather. I cannot believe the improvements Jeep has made over the years. I test drove this one on Friday and bought it on Monday. Glad to be part of the site and I look forward to learning more about the improvements I can make on my new Jeep.

Attachments

• DSC02088.JPG
    DSC02088.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 108
  • DSC02090.JPG
    DSC02090.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
  • DSC02091.JPG
    DSC02091.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
  • DSC02092.JPG
    DSC02092.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
  • DSC02096.JPG
    DSC02096.JPG
    1,017.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

:thisthreadisworthle

Lets see some pics of the new baby!

Thanks for the welcome. I just uploaded some pics of the new toy.

Nice! Ah yes....soon it will have a lift, wheels, tires, and about a zillion other mods. Welcome back to the Jeep addiction!

nice jeep.once a jeep guy,allways a jeep guy.....we have a 07 unlimited.just love it.regards jim.

WOW!!! that Jeep is SICK!!! and that's not even the bells & whistles model either is it? Those things are BEAUTIFUL!! Wish I could afford one. I'ld even be happy with the TWO door shorty. :shock:

welcome to Jeepz

WOW!!! that Jeep is SICK!!! and that's not even the bells & whistles model either is it? Those things are BEAUTIFUL!! Wish I could afford one. I'ld even be happy with the TWO door shorty. :shock:

welcome to Jeepz

Thank you, and yes I bought it stock with some upgrades.

It`s a real good trade anytime you trade a ford for something,
but even better when you trade it for a JEEP!:D
Welcome to JEEPZ!!! :welcome:

Back