Brand new sport!

Easy there Jeepmaster. It's not the bow, it's the indian you need to watch out for!!!
image-missing.png
Spyder Imagine, Evo II, JJ ceramic 14" barrel I don't need a fancy gun. A player with an Angel still sticks out his body sometime! Come on out to Albuquerque and Team Money$hot will give you a facial any time!
image-missing.png
Our team logo; "Now you know how your girlfriend feels"[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> Team Money$hot will give you a facial any time! Our team logo; "Now you know how your girlfriend feels"

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE> Ouch! He has point you know Rambo just had a Knife. David just had a sling. The trained mind is a masters weapon on any field! hehehehehe tug[addsig]

Ok, that was rude, I'm sorry.
image-missing.png
But that is our logo/motto whatever you call it. I could be more rude and tell you that we shoot white paint. I just finished watching a cheezy but fun paintball movie, William Shatners SplattAtack. I kinda liked it, because it was paintballing, hated it because there was no speedball. Just funnin with ya jeepmaster.[addsig]

$6 slingshot from Wal-Mart works fine for me. High velocity bands for $4 at Bass Pro Shops. Kinda adds a little more challenge and it packs up better in the kayak for camping trips...although it sucks when you break a band and your buddies don't...and then they all open fire on the dude with the gimp sling...pretty cool. That's my style of playing. And frozen ones SUCK!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

haha dont worry about me todd, its yourself you're gonna have to worry about, i dont have an angel, im sportin the impulse and its part of tradition to stomp anyone with a spyder. you dont see many of them around here other than the shutters (what a joke) so its nice to see that they at least make a decent gun. and my aunt and uncle live in albaquer (your city lol) so i may take you up on that offer this summer. peace[addsig]

Yes, I get ripped on alot for having a spyder. I bought the Spyder as an intro marker. But now I'm having trouble getting the wife to approve the purchase of an autococker and a foes FXR mountain bike. I like the Impulse, a great marker.

Come on down, we got quite a few fields now. And should have 2 more by summer. We're having a tournament that starts in Feb. Called the Route 66 tournament. I think it's posted on Warpig.com

edited by: bigTlilODD, Jan 28, 2003 - 10:56 PM[addsig]

Hey,ive beaten guys with impulses before,just because you have a nice gun dont mean your better than everyone else.What I think is funny is when a 11 year old kid goes out to the field for the first time with a timmy or dragon.They spend like 400 bucks and all they do is hide behind the bunkers "THE HOLE TIME"and once they do get shot they tell there daddies "I dont ever want to go paintballing again". :lol: Funny stuff first hand. ;) Sully[addsig]

Never knew we had so many painters here. I have learned something. Some are young and fast some are big and strong all seem to be bad in their own minds. Maybe we can do a Jeepz.com ride all get out in an open area and shot em up! We can all put our paint where our mouth is! hehehehehe We may get to see some day. I never siad I was good you know. Just thought it sounded fun. Practice practice practice, duck and cover, Tug[addsig]

It's a blast!!!! I love the adrenaline rush. I like to go rec balling in the arroyos out here and just make up games and have fun. As far as the "Put our paint where our mouth is" You've never tasted paint, have you? LOL :-D It don't always taste so good. Although some brands do taste better than others! :p [addsig]

Some of the folks here have chated with Momma Tug! So please believe me you have meet the man that has tasted paint. Momma is mean with a marker. She is a Desert Storm War Hardened Veteran. I never dreamed I would grow up to sleep with a soilder! Mash Nurse! She loves to shoot better that patch you up. She plays with our youth at church all the time. Says that she will never miss a chance to shot her own and others childern as long as she wont have to go to jail for it. She has no mercy for the men in her life. Me and the boys are always open and fair game. I love a woman that can cut and shoot!
You've never tasted paint, have you?

Me I am just a very good and large Target but I get my licks in as well. All in fun Peace Tug :-D :-D :-D :-D

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Jan 29, 2003 - 05:16 PM[addsig]

LMAO! I'm trying to get my bride into paintballing. She bruises way too easy and would hate to only wear pants to work, instead of skirts. I can see her now, giving a speech to the director of the lab, the governor, an ambasador or to some other federal government type people and have welts and bruises all over her legs and arms! But then they'd be talking about weapons bunkers and she'd be thinking about bunkering someone! Also, she's pretty competitive and would probably kick my butt. [addsig]

Back