Charlie Sheen is winning

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
Here's my favorite Charlie Sheen mashup

[yt640=video name]J0NIMTPYYcU[/yt640]​

Last edited:

At first I was all about supporting this guy, lived life by his rules, never skirted the issue or mad excuses...

But now it is just pathetic and would love it if he would just go away.

It is obvious that after ump-teen years of grade A quality blow going up his nose has turned his brain to mush.

Saddest part is there are kids involved.

Me and my wife watched two and a half men every week. Loved the show. I hate he's ruined it. I hate arrogance in anybody, he's taken that to a whole new level. He's self destructing slowly, it may humble him when he hits bottom. Whether it does or doesn't I don't care, I've already changed the channel. Wonder if anybodys told him he's the butt of the jokes now?

i watched that interview with him on tv the other night and came to the realization that he is a dirt back. His show was funny at first then it became predictable and it was the same thing every episode. i almost can't stand to see or hear about him anymore. if he wants to get coked out of his mind, send him to a little island in the middle of the pacific with however much drugs he can buy and let him go to town.

WindowsPhotoViewerWallpaper-1.jpg

wzfsVhdx0pvbUgo380fQnA-1.jpg

charlie-1.jpg

After last night I think it's safe to say he is no longer "winning".

Back