CJ FIberglass Hard top and full steel doors ****SOLD****

RAVEN13xxx

TJ bumpers on an XJ!

I have a fiberglass hard top and a set of full steel hard doors off a 78 CJ-7. The hard top needs the rear liftgate (the hinges rusted off as usual), the doors need new wheather stripping. Both the top and the doors need a good cleaing. The top is black and the doors are kinda copper color. $150 obo takes them home. Buyer will pick up in Naples FL (ZIP 34103). E-MAIL FOR PICS!!

Also a set of 4 rims and tires from a 92 Ponticac Bonneville with 255/60/15 Michelin Pilot Z4's .. about 80% tread left...$100

THESE ITEMS ARE PICK UP ONLY OR BUYER WILL MAKE SHIPPING ARRANGMENTS!!!

Attention YJ Owners!!!

What kind of doors are they, roll up windows or sliders? Looking for both, and I'm closer than the new england guys. Very interested. When you get pics will you send them to jwmerkl@samford.edu

You're in luck... they're roll ups (not the fruit ones either) :lol: Come on down and get them... PLEASE!!!! I'm tired of the wife yelling at me about them. :shock: :D It's looking like weds. before I can get my camera back, so I'll mail them to ya them.

Re: Getting to know your peers

Awesome! Send me some pics Wed. I've been looking for a hard top and full doors all winter. I might make a road trip down there one weekend. You got any good trails around your neck of the woods?

there's a few good ones as long as they're not flooded, but then that makes for some good mud. :lol:

Question for a bodyman

Still for sale.... I gotta get rid of this stuff... the wife is on my a$$!!! E-mail for the pics.

For sale a pair of Grey bucket seats

OK OK $100 buck for the top and doors. Any takers??? Come on guys help me out here. :shock:

If I was closer I would... Put them on eBay with pics. They will sell and I bet you get more than $100! Do a $1 starting bid with no reserve. That always gets the bidding going.

It's not the money, I just hate to see this stuff go to waste. If it's still here in 2 week, then it's trash, and I would rather someone that needs it have it than throw it out.

Back