cj5 Hardtop Ohio Brand New

T's79cj5

I have a brand new cj5 hardtop in perfect condition for sale. It is tan fiberglass with doors for 76-83 cj5's. It comes with all the keys to lock the doors and latches. Everything works perfect and I have used it for three winters. It is carpeted to keep in the little heat that the cj heater blows out and also has tinted windows. This is a very dependable hard top and I would put it at the best that I have ever seen for a cj5. I can send more pictures upon request but here are a few of it on my jeep. I am asking $1400 and am located in NE Ohio (Akron Area). If you have any questions just ask!
Thanks
T

Attachments

• Jeep.jpg
    Jeep.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 13,677
  • jeep2.jpg
    jeep2.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 10,135

Anyone looking for a nice top? Winter will be here before you know it.

dang that is a really nice top. i wish i had the money to buy it! where did you find it?

I found it in Northern Ohio about 5 years ago. I have used it for 3 winters and have decided not to drive my jeep in the winter anymore. It is reall y a nice top and I have had no problems. The only problem I am having right now is getting someone to come and get it. I am going to wait until it gets cold and probably put it on ebay if no one buys it before.

I'm very interested in buying but just registered and can't figure out how to get in touch with you directly. If still for sale, please contact me! Thanks!

Contact me at nidds at yahoo dot com

if you have any more questions. I also sent you a message.

Thanks
T

Don't mind at all. I sold it for $1400. It was in great condition and went to a guy that will take great care of it. It was truly one of a kind.

Back