Cruising CJ5

Smizar

Just thought I'd share this, today I had a rough looking CJ5 pass me on i80 west of Sacramento, I had to do 75 just to keep up with it, pretty much all stock with a worn soft top and a smashed fender just cruisin..

Mine will sail on down the highway, 80 wouldn't be a challenge. Keeping it in one lane while doing so would be the challenge. Meanwhile my butt would be gripping foam. Stock lift they drive much better.

flatie46 said:
Mine will sail on down the highway, 80 wouldn't be a challenge. Keeping it in one lane while doing so would be the challenge. Meanwhile my butt would be gripping foam. Stock lift they drive much better.

Same here. I doubt you'll ever fall asleep behind the wheel of one these old timers. These jeeps keep you on your toes.

Same here. I doubt you'll ever fall asleep behind the wheel of one these old timers. These jeeps keep you on your toes.
I told my son when he drove mine. " I know you wont be texting and driving that".

My kid actually did fall asleep while driving mine.. Luckily the cage saved the kid but the jeep didn't fare so well

Back