Custom TJ front bumper

I'd be very interested in purchasing a front bumper with the smaller stinger and a 2 inch receiver

Sorry for the late reply, but I just got back from Moab yesterday. Were you looking at that bumper as a build your own kit? Also if you want a 2" reciver that means the bumper will be out of 2x4 material and the cost will be significantly more. Let me know what ya want and I'll get the numbers to ya.

Also....I have one of my original front bumpers left(see the beginning of this post) and a front BYOB kit. I won't be making them for awhile since our house is going on the market and we'll be moving soon. Hopefully we'll have our new shop up soon, but it all depends on how long it takes to sell the house.

Thanks guys,

Paul LeMay

There are a ton of pictures which one is the original bumper that you have for sale? I dont want the do it yourself kit. Need a ready to go buy n bolt bumper

Sorry about the confusion. I guess this thread has taken on a life of its own. Here's what the one I have left would look like.

IMG_20110209_170415-1.jpg

The bumper is shipped bare steel so you'd need to prep and paint. It does not come with liscenes plate holes but, if you'd like them just let me know, only takes a couple min to pop them in. Shipping will be approx $35-45.

I was wondering if you had any yj bumpers? and if you do what would be the price with shipping to 17815?

I'd like to order a set too, for a 85 cj. Any idea on shipping to 30040
and turn around time. Thank you. (great work by the way also)

Sorry it took so long to reply guys but I haven't been in much. To answer everyones questions:
-Stingers are a no-go, I didn't have time this past couple months. Sold a house and we're currently moving. :redface:
-TJ Rockers are a go and I'll toss up another post with the couple I have left.
-YJ and CJ bumpers, I don't currently have any made. And since all my tools and welding equipment are packed up I unfortunately won't be able to make any for awhile (gonna have to wait till the new shop and house are up)
-TJ front bumpers, I have one completed front that's sandblasted and ready for paint $135 and I also have one BYOB kit (Build Your Own Bumper Kit) for $90
IMG_20110614_063117-1.jpg

Please PM me if you're interested in either of the TJ bumpers. Other than that, I want to thank everyone for all the interest in the bumpers. As soon as I have a shop up and running again I'll keep you guys posted. I'm hoping to have minimal workspace by atleast Oct.

Thanks again,

Paul

Hey man, what's goin on with the new shop? I'd love to hear if you got somethin goin again or not!

Funny you should ask, I actually have a space to work on stuff again! It's a long term temporary situation:???: Just got the last of my equipment moved in last month. Now the down side is I have no time. I'm in the final stages of finishing our house. This means 8hrs go to the man each day, another 8hrs at the house and rest is devoted to showering, sleeping, and driving to and fro.

With all that said I WILL start taking orders again come the end of May. If anyone has something they're interested let me know. I can at least start getting an idea of what I'll need to get for materials and possibly some designs.

Thanks for all the patients guys, hope to be building soon.

The new digs by the way(I have a very cooperative boss/company I work for)

20120330_160018_123-1.jpg

Back