CVS parking lot

88WRANGRED

I was driving my car (audi) to CVS to pick up some "drugs" and i saw this guy in a jeep from the next parking lot go over the grass, climb down the wall and throught the CVS lot and out. He had a TJ sport with i think 30" m/t's. he seemed happier than a pig in sheet. i wish i had my jeep to go from lot to lot with this guy. i was hoping he was coming into CVS but he just went right out. i wanted to talk to him to see where he wheels, but i guess the answer was obvious!!!!!!

Ha that is funny. I've pulled that kind of parking lot stunt a few times as well :lol:

wheel problem

actually i saw a cool jeep parked at the cvs today, but i was on my way home and no owner in sight. i've also done some "suburbanized off roading" on college property, friends apartments, highway dividers..and the huge smile on the face is definitely a must when performing these maneuvers :D

i do suburban offroading all the time. if you use your mind right... you can usually get a pretty good parking spot when others cannot

Is their any real laws against doing that. I short cut over the lawn almost everytime I have to go to the bank. Its like half a mile more to get out of their windy parking lot roads plus 2 stop signs and a light. I always have an eye out for the police though. Anyone have an idea on if we could get ticketed.

My all time favorite is parking half way up a parking lot snow bank. You are always garanteed a parking spot that way. Just make sure that it's solid enough that when you come out of the store, that your Jeep didn't get swollowed by the snow bank.

last year, after we build BBJ... we had to hit up the parking lots around here to climb snowbanks and see what we could do

Back