Decal/Sticker Source?

Crusader

Hi Guys:

Been a while since I have been on the forum here. I have been busy shaping up my '85 CJ7. I am just about done and when I am, I will try to post some pics of the finished product.

Anyway, when I acquired the vehicle the "Jeep" lettering on the sides just forward of the doors was painted/covered with primer. When I did my paint job, I just went over it, too. I think I would like to put lettering on it--what I want is decals/stickers that are the exact size of the embossed letters on the body, that I can just stick on. I would prefer black, or silver. Does anyone know if something like that can be purchased, and if so, from what source?

Thanks again in advance for the help.

Check Quadratec. I'm pretty sure they sell them. Look to the rear of the catalog with the stock replacement stuff.

i was selling them on ebay for a while. i could make you a set for $10. i am pretty sure they are the same size as on the tj's, but if you measure the height of one of the letters, i can make it exact.
just let me know.
Mike Drees
Artistic Sign & Design
850-319-0322
mikedrees@gmail.com

It's a Mopar part. You can get them from the Jeep dealer, QTec, or TheJeep.com. I think they're a little steep- $20 or so. You might do better to have somebody make you one (see above).

i just posted some on ebay & started the bidding @ $5. if you want, you can try that. if it goes over $10, call me & i will just send anybody on that wants a set for $10 (including shipping). plus if anybody wants any custom stuff done, i can do that too.
c-ya
mike

i just posted some on ebay & started the bidding @ $5. if you want, you can try that. if it goes over $10, call me & i will just send anybody on that wants a set for $10 (including shipping). plus if anybody wants any custom stuff done, i can do that too.
c-ya
mike

Sounds like a good, fair deal. I guess I need to measure the height of all four letters (or at least three, since there are two "e's") as the "J" is a cap and the "p" will be "taller" than the "e," right? Also, do I need to measure the width of each letter?

Before knowing better, I bought the ones from Quadratec which are the Mopar parts. They're nothing special other than the exact fit. However, as long as the printer uses the right font, there's no reason you can't get an exact fit for much cheaper. So, yeah... the Mopar part is a huge waste of money.

Joopin from this board did a couple things for me and they're the same quality as the Jeep ones I got from Quadratec. He might be another avenue and still supporting the board.

I've always been a fan of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep...ryZ50447QQihZ008QQitemZ180028463324QQtcZphoto.
Also available in Silver.

-X

Back