deeper than it looked

kraken

I was at the mounds in Flint Mi last weekend and this is what happend. Had my fam with me wife, son 10 and my little girl who is 6. Had to have a passer byer give me a hand. The problem now is my daughter wont go wheeling any more. She was convinced and I quote "Were going to be stuck here forever!" Oh well I just keep working on her. :)

edited by: kraken, Jun 26, 2003 - 09:37 AM[addsig]

Ive been trying to get some pics posted for ever. Finally i had time to work it out ,
[addsig]

Awwww... The funny thing is in a couple years when stuff like that happens she'll think its halarious, and "Daddy, can we do that again?" lol[addsig]

I was at the mounds in Flint Mi last weekend and this is what happend. Had my fam with me wife, son 10 and my little girl who is 6. Had to have a passer byer give me a hand. The problem now is my daughter wont go wheeling any more. She was convinced and I quote "Were going to be stuck here forever!" Oh well I just keep working on her. :) edited by: kraken, Jun 26, 2003 - 09:37 AM

this is why you should never wheel alone......[addsig]

EWWW I don't even see a place to hook up a comealong or Highjack. :-D wish that was mt though. I like the big mud holes.[addsig]

This a rec area so there was a lot of people riding around. and yes it was the first obstical. It just didnt look THAT deep. It took about a week to get the undercarrage out from under that mud. The point is well taken "dont wheel alone".

edited by: kraken, Jun 26, 2003 - 11:16 AM[addsig]

It's ok to wheel alone. Just make sure you have a phone and alot of freinds that can get you out :lol: [addsig]

the mud hole was only about 10 to 12 yards square. thats a stock TJ and my doors were just about touching the mud. I think the real problem was i hit it from the wrong direction i seemed to hit a wall down there instead of a slope. Oh well, it was a fun time anyway. Live and learn. :) [addsig]

Back