Dirtbag, nah - that's too nice...

Moussaoui also pointed out that an al-Qaida conspirator in the 1998 bombings of U.S. embassies in Africa avoided the death penalty when jurors decided life in prison would be worse than execution, which would reward him with martyrdom.

I think when he's "martyred", he's in for a big surprise.............awful hot down there.

If he want's to believe it is martyrdom, then let the fool die happy. His happiness will be met with justice.

I say we send him to Prison... I hear what they do to child molestors in there, just imagine what they'd do with him! :twisted:

prariepunk said:
I say we send him to Prison... I hear what they do to child molestors in there, just imagine what they'd do with him! :twisted:

Problem with that is that they'd keep him in a federal prison and away from the general population because even though he's the Devil Incarnate, they know what would happen to him and would still protect him.:evil:

It would never happen, but getting thrown in general population at any maximum security prison would insure that this animals last days were spent in far greater agony than we could legally inflict on him. He's a real(for lack of a better word) muslim, and not the gentle "I saw the light and found allah in jail" type muslim that you see on TV all the time. A few misplaced "infidel" comments and he'd be a mark, not to mention the automatic hatred from racial groups.

On a side note, I almost agree in a sort of "off way" with one of his comments. I would have really prefered that they kept the Navy officer off the stand if she couldn't keep her composure. While understandable, that's not a good image to portray even if it helps the court case.

This man wants to be a martyr. The best thing is to give this scumbag a injection of the aids virus and let him rot in prison, with no medical aid.

stand him in front of his casket with firing squad ready and him watching, smiling, getting ready to get his reward from Alah, and then throw in a few pounds of bacon, some pork rinds, six pack of coke and whatever elses offends his senses and then take care of business.:evil:

let him die and dont let anyone know. the world will forget him and he wont be a martyr.

Back