Done Wheeling

TwistedCopper said:
Good ole Jeepz. We can make a 2 page thread out of just about anything.

Guys ya gotta admit it was a little outside of the Jeepz motif to bash the guy.

Bchcky got a little carried away too (pretty unlike him to do so), but now that he is calm, and y'all are calm, maybe we could be less harsh on a newcomer. Unless of course it's a spammer, then it's "on"!

Alright, alright, last comment on this stupid thread. You're so right, TC, only we can make a 2 page thread out of a simple "For Sale" entry. First off, I did not "bash" the guy. I made a simple benign comment on what I consider an exhorbidant price. No name calling, no nasty comments about his Jeep, his nation of origin, his religion, or his sexual preference. And for that I am called an a$$hole and then personally attacked with comments about my post count (?????) and my preference for refering to this site as the "Z" (??????)!

If you noticed, the guy's join date was Feb. 2006, the title of the thread was "Done Wheeling", and these are the only posts he has ever made. It doesn't seem to me he's a new guy looking for a friendly place to talk Jeeps. However, I could be wrong, have been in the past, and will be again - hence the "benign" comment.

Yeah, I'm calm, but I'm also offended.

"That's all I have to say about that" ---- Forest Gump

edit: oops, had to edit..........it's now become a 3 page thread!?!:roll:

Last edited:
can't we all just get along....if anyone wants to bash me i got cheap used OE parts of my '01 wrangler for sale in the "for sale" forum. it's my slashin prices clearance sale! get em while they last!:mrgreen:...oh and hope u sale ur jeep denali!

TC, i think i get carried away plenty.

i apologize to mud and whoever else for the comment, but to be fair, i am still the biggest a$$hole of all. though my name calling was counter-productive, my point remains the same. regardless of if the guy is looking for a place to continue talking about jeeps, he should get a fair shot at selling his product, at least he was selling something related to the site rather than pushing "free" ipods!

ps - mud, for clarification, my comment wasn't so much directed at your post as it was the one two after yours, which has since been edited.

Well, thank you, bchcky!! Apology accepted, and all is well with the Jeepz world again!:drunk: :love: Little things do mean alot.

........................So, lets all talk Jeeps again, eh?!!!!!

I was just saying "get out of here" because I couldn't believe that you could own a Jeep and then just say "I am done wheeling". Wasn't trying to be an a-hole. I got edited by Terry for it.......my apologies.

Back