"Family Style" Roll Bar

jay79cj7

I am doing a rebuild of my CJ-7 and bought a 95 YJ tub. It has a roll bar on it that I do not think I want to use. I am looking to sell it, or swap for a late CJ/early YJ roll bar (fast back style) that goes all the way to the floor. My CJ's a 79, so it has the roll bar that just goes to the wheel wells. If anybody wants that, it will be available as long as I find the other roll bar I am looking for. Let me know if you are interested...

I've seen some CJ's with the family style rollbar, pretty sweet. I wasn't big on them when they came out in '92, but they've since grown on me.

Hey Jay, I have the sport cage that connects to the rear fender well, I believe you are talking about that you want, and I posted a wanted add for the cage I think you have. If you're interested I'd be willing to swap with you for just shipping costs, mine is in great shape with no bends at all! I can take a pic if you need as well. Let me know, thanks in advance!

Haha, nope I sure didn't! Damn, I think I was too excited to even look at the date! :lol:

Back