Fantasy Jeep off road build up

How awesome would it be to have a V10 or a LS7 in a jeep with 40's and 6 inch lift?

So here's another one. (I got bored at work. Don't we all?)

LS7
40's or 41.5 pitbulls
6 inch tareflex lift
4 inch stretch front and 5 inch stretch rear
River raider snorkel
Mogs or rockwells
Stazworks 17 inch XXX offroad

BTW if you watch discovery I want a pumkin chunkin machine! Search it on youtube if you don't know what it is. Im starting a new thread about those

well seeing u said for the average guy with a normal job so im thinking someone that makes min wage i would say a 81 cj-7 (with a good frame) find a used 383 strooker th 350 trans dana 300 transfer case amc 20 rear with lock right locker dana 30 front with lock right loker soa lift 2.5 lift springs rancho 9000 shocks and a used set of 38 ground haugs 3x3 square stock steel bumpers some spare weekends and and some patiance

oh wait thats my jeep all ready lol and this is what ya get for your time and patiance

Attachments

• 1206101328.jpg
    1206101328.jpg
    455.8 KB · Views: 1,425

Paint the 3b in the spring
rollbar0091-1.jpg

Then start my next project a green 1952
cj2a that needs alot more than a new life lol

i like my jeep also. its totally stock and for all the stuff i do, its overkill. anyone can afford one also, there are tons out there. the only mod i need to do is new tires, better cup holders, and fix the exhaust leak

Old school full size cherokee. Long travel coilovers. One ton axles and 40s. And of course a fuel injected big block chevy.

the 38's have been on therre now for allmost 8 years and havent takein out the 30 yet everyone says that and its still holding up same with the amc 20 in the rear its all on how ya drive it have the power there but know how ta use it!!!!!!

To be perfectly honest, I kind of own my dream Jeep; I have noticed it is a good balance between a long range highway driver and offroader. It is a great expeditionary vehicle, which is what I need. I drive it almost 600 miles between Panama and Costa Rica no problem, and then wheel right next to Jeeps with 38's and 42's with 6 and 8 cylinders in the mud and swamp (granted, I use tire chains, but it works just fine). just a bit of fine tuning (some cuting of the rear wheel well and some other minor stuff), and that's all i need for now!

I know more guys that shred 44s with 38s than the 30. I love my 30.

in the sand, which is all we have here, i have never seen anyone break any axle on a jeep.

if i could build a dream jeep though...... it would be a tj because i don't like the way the license plate holder leaves little marks in the paint from putting gas in. nah, it would still be a yj but i would make the filler neck on the side because i like the headlights being different. then, it would be on 31s with the minimum lift. it would be a fuel injected 4.0 but would have the gauge cluster that includes a clock. it would have hte sound bar and those flat angled steel bumpers from quadratech or 4wdparts.com that have hte tow hooks and d-rings (not that htey would actually be used in the sand). it would have the half cloth doors and a bikini top for the 340 days of hte year when its above 70 degrees here and a full hard top and doors for the other days. it would be an automatic and have ac. it would have a transmission cooler and the exhaust manifold would not be cracked. it would have the desert camo roll bar covers and the desert camo floor vinyl covering. i would want it to be green or beige (the sahara colors). it would have front and rear receiver hitches. the rear seat would be raised about 2 or 3 inches to give a little more room for people in the back and there would be cup holders for all. that would be the dream jeep for me.

Back