Finally... A Yj!

90Xjay said:
It's ok to admit you were a Steelers fan:purple: :purple:
Not in Baltimore it's not.

I know, you're not in Baltimore. Neither am I anymore but my loyalty to the Ravens and the Orioles most certainly still is.

you used to be a sox fan, but moving to balti changed that, now you've moved away from balti, but that isn't changing being an o's fan? something isn't right.

TwistedCopper said:
Not in Baltimore it's not.

I know, you're not in Baltimore. Neither am I anymore but my loyalty to the Ravens and the Orioles most certainly still is.

Ravens fans are spineless (no offense). I went to the Steelers game in Baltimore last year the weekend before Thanksgiving. I was nervous about wearing my Steelers jersey...didn't want any trouble. This was my first NFL game. So, I finally decided it was cold out, I'd have my coat on over top of it anyway so noone would see my lucky Steelers jersey. So I wore it. The problem was, I had plans to eat/drink at Fuddrucker's before the game...not thinking that it'd be warm in the restaurant and I'd have to take my coat off while I was eating/drinking. I finally realized this once I had parked downtown. Turns out Fudd's was closed because of a power problem so we went to the Hard Rock there in Inner Harbor. So I walk out of the parking garage, expecting to see a sea of purple shirts. I see a guy in a Steelers shirt and think "cool." Then I see another. And another. All of a sudden, it dawns on me that I'm in downtown Baltimore, and there isn't a single Ravens fan in sight. So we went to the Hard Rock and sat at the bar. All around the bar the seats were filled, and EVERYBODY was wearing Steelers jerseys. There was even a guy selling Steelers shirts and Terrible Towels not 2 blocks from M&T Stadium...and people were buying them! Where are all the Ravens fans???

By the way, before you rub it in, yes, Baltimore won that game in OT :(

But we *did* win the Super Bowl!!!

bchcky said:
you used to be a sox fan, but moving to balti changed that, now you've moved away from balti, but that isn't changing being an o's fan? something isn't right.
I was 10 years old. I have been rooting for the O's now for 25 years. They're my #1 team. There's still love for the Sox, but mostly out of nostalgia and when they meet, I remain an O's fan (usually a bitter one ;) )

Back