Finally found a lift!!

NEALSTER

COOL!!!

I've been searching for a 3 to 4 inch lift for my '97 XJ, think i'm

gonna go with a 3.5'' "super ride" sus. lift from "Rubicon Express."

I'm also checking out a set of Pro-comp 31'' mud terrain meats to set it off!!

The lift is @ $400, not too bad. (could be worse!)
image-missing.png
[addsig]

nice dude... does this lift have the AAL or a complete spring pack? i'm in the market for a 3.5" lift for a '90XJ... and i need a complete spring pack...[addsig]

It does only have the AAL's, but that's why it's that cheap.

I haven't heard anything negative about them....yet. hehe

Now I just have to get the "fun coupons" together to buy the damn thing!!!!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I just got done putting a 3" Skyjacker lift on my 99 XJ and have been very pleased so far. I thought about the RE 3.5" lift, but was a little worried about driveline vibes. I guess the last thing I wanted was to have to out in a SYE kit and CV driveshaft, so I went with the Skyjacker kit since I had talked to a number of people that said they had no problems with it (just installed the standard transfer case loweing kit, anything over 2" and you usually have to). Don't get me wrong, RE has great stuff, especially for the money. I have a RE SOA kit on my YJ and love it. -The 3" from the skyjacker kit works well with the 31x10.50 Goodyear MTRs that I'm running on stock wheels. I have'nt experienced any rubbing or handling problems as of yet. The only thing that required some attention was the front traction bar bracket they gave me (it kept shifting around); so I just welded it in place. I don't remember what RE has for their kit as far as addressing the traction bar goes, but it may be something you'd want to look into. Oh, and the Skyjacker kit I bought was $395.

image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back