Rubicon Express 3.5 Inch Sport Lift Kit with Monotube Shocks Free Shipping

Allen's Offroad

re7145m500x500-1.jpg

Rubicon Express 3.5 Inch Sport Lift Kit with Monotube Shocks and FREE SHIIPING Plus $100.00 "Instant Rebate from Allen's Offroad" while supplies last. California residents add 7.5% sales tax. Only 8 in stock so hurry.

Retail $1249.99

Fits 2007 to 2016 JK Wrangler Unlimited and Rubicon Unlimited
4-door models
Monotube shocks included
Includes new high steer kit
Control arm geometry correction brackets
Front and rear cam bolts for caster and pinion adjustment
Bump stops
Rear track bar bracket
Extended sway bar end links
Easily upgrade to Super-Flex system
3.5-inch front and rear replacement coil springs
Made in the USA

Lifting your Jeep JK Wrangler improves ground clearance and allows for larger tires but it can have an adverse effect on suspension and steering geometry. Now you can have your cake and eat it too, thanks to Rubicon Express' best on-road performing kit – the 3.5-inch JK Sport Kit. This kit corrects steering and control arm geometry to eliminate bump steer and increases anti-dive for better braking and improved safety. The kit includes our new high steer kit made up of a new solid drag link that accepts OE tie rod ends while relocating the steering stabilizer above the drag link for increased ground clearance. The Sport Kit can improve the ride quality and handling on any 07+ JK or JK Unlimited with a 3.5-inch suspension lift.

Important Information

Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).

To order, PM me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt). I will call you for CC info.

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your business. When replying please include all previous messages in PM (keeps a running conversation).

Have a blessed and prosperous day,

Allen

Last edited:
Back