Finally something is being done!

It would be awsome to see them guys goto Florida, and get waisted by somone at the funeral using the "I felt threatend" statement would serv them Freaks right. I don't see anyone convicting the person for self defense. If the people are so F***ed in the head to goto a funeral and do there best to mess it up, who knows what else they have the mental "incapacity" to do.

Laph said:
It would be awsome to see them guys goto Florida, and get waisted by somone at the funeral using the "I felt threatend" statement would serv them Freaks right. I don't see anyone convicting the person for self defense. ..... .

I feel like you do but I also don't trust a jury as far as I can throw one.
I've seen juries turn out some stupid verdicts in the last decade.
I carry a firearm, and I hope to God I never have to use it, not so much because of the threat of violence, but that my fate will be in the hands of what could be an incompetent jury:( :(

90Xjay said:
I feel like you do but I also don't trust a jury as far as I can throw one.
I've seen juries turn out some stupid verdicts in the last decade.
I carry a firearm, and I hope to God I never have to use it, not so much because of the threat of violence, but that my fate will be in the hands of what could be an incompetent jury:( :(

Well, in reality that would not really be self-defense. It would be murder.

Florida's right to carry laws (or any state's) could easily be jeopardized by such action. The libs who oppose it look forward to that kind of thing as political ammunition.

TwistedCopper said:

Florida's right to carry laws (or any state's) could easily be jeopardized by such action. The libs who oppose it look forward to that kind of thing as political ammunition.

I guess I was imagining someone physically threatening a funeral goer with vioence.

TwistedCopper said:

yea, I too was imagining a physical threat. yea, I tell you what the libs can't even see cold had facts like that florida use ot have one of the highest crime rates in the us, and shortyly after they passed the conciled weapons law and self defence laws the crime rate dropped off to be one of the safer places to live. unlike newyork and washinton dc which ban gun for the most part, but you think that stops the criminals? but i guess I'm glad things are slowly turning back around. Did you know that it use to be a crime in some states if you didn't bring your rifle with you to church?

gun laws are for law abiding citizens, as for criminals who break the laws, why would they listen.

Back